forum

[Archived] Collection sorting

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
no_on3
Hello guys, it's the first time i post in the osu! forum (It's just 3 month i'm playing), and I'm sorry for my english, but I hope you can understand me.
That being said, I would ask if there is a reason why when I remove a song from a collection and I put it to another, the menu "follow" the song in the new collection, and so if I was sorting out the previous collection I have to go back to it, scroll it to the point I were and start again with the sorting!
Is that something avoidable? Or maybe it's just me and it's not a problem for anyone! I had no idea where to post this, so I posted it in general discussion...Thanks in advance!
Death
If I'm understanding your post correctly, I believe this is intentional behavior.
Topic Starter
no_on3

Death wrote:

If I'm understanding your post correctly, I believe this is intentional behavior.

Thank you for the quick reply, but it wouldn't be better that when you're sorting a collection the song you're moving to another goes there without prompting you to the song instead and so to a different collection?Because then you have to go back to the previous one and continue what you were doing!
Death
Perhaps, but I don't think this behavior will be changed. We will have to see how collections are implemented in lazer.
Topic Starter
no_on3

Death wrote:

Perhaps, but I don't think this behavior will be changed. We will have to see how collections are implemented in lazer.

Yea I can't wait for lazer *-* thanks for the help tho!