forum

[Archived] score summit failed

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ppelsa1432
an error occur when the game is trying to submit the scores with fine internet connection
bryanpedini

ppelsa1432 wrote:

an error occur when the game is trying to submit the scores with fine internet connection

Maybe some error code, video, screenshot or EVEN MORE ACCURATE EXPLANATION OF THE PROBLEM coudl help A LOT man!
Topic Starter
ppelsa1432

BJPGVITA wrote:

ppelsa1432 wrote:

Maybe some error code, video, screenshot or EVEN MORE ACCURATE EXPLANATION OF THE PROBLEM coudl help A LOT man!

bottom right corner, it happens for all of the songs.
Roryrecast
Pffffttt! It happened to me too. What was weird that my first score didn't appear on my score list. But, when I played the same map again, that error message happened to be in. So, when I reconnected the connection, those two happened to be submitted. Even though I just wanted the second one to be submitted, because I didn't know the first one was recorded by the game. The first one wasn't even shown on my page.
Death
Check inside your osu! folder for a file named "failed-replay.txt" and send that it in an email to pe@ppy.sh. This is an issues that is actively being looked into.