forum

DragonForce & Friends - Through The Table and M...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
OzzyOzborne
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 20 March 2023 at 17:41:44

Artist: DragonForce & Friends
Title: Through The Table and Memes
BPM: 200
Filesize: 11341kb
Play Time: 07:40
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (6.08 stars, 2214 notes)
  2. Tutorial (7.22 stars, 2870 notes)
  3. Ultra Beginner (6.42 stars, 2484 notes)
Download: DragonForce & Friends - Through The Table and Memes
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Here we are! The new difficulty is released! Happy 5th Anniversary lol

There's still some touch ups to do regarding the new Difficulty as well as the old ones, i've noticed some timings are a bit off on the old maps which i fixed for Tutorial diff. But all that will be fixed in time, right now i'm just excited to show off the new difficulty so i hope you enjoy and that it's been well worth the wait! Thanks a lot for continuing to play this silly creation!

Map Origin and General Info
Oh boy here we go!

The song is a collaborative effort between PhonicBoom and BandiPat featuring the original DragonForce song of Through the Fire and Flames, but with some little edits thrown in here and there. The original video of the song being played on Clone Hero can be found here on BandiPat's channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JzN5x6U-OY (The video got copyright claimed so it's unavailable to watch now.)
-
Map Updates
Hotfix 20/03/2023
Altered a couple notes, one slider was a bit too long and one or two notes were out of position.

Update 20/03/2023
New Difficulty "Tutorial" now available! Hope it was worth the wait!

Update 12/01/2019
Well, i didn't think i'd be doing more to this, but i went back into the editor to look at this again and didn't like how some things were, so i changed them, this affects both difficulties too. But the main difference are the song settings on Easy, they have been changed, and they are as follows
Circle Size - 4 to 3.5
Accuracy/OD - 7 to 6.5
Approach Rate - 9.5 to 9.3
This is to differentiate Easy from Ultra Beginner a bit more, that and to make Easy, easier as it is the lesser difficulty. Have fun!

Update 20/10/2018
Looks like i have changed everything i wanted or needed to change from my point of view. I'll leave it up to you guys now to decide if i should change any more things. Oh, added some hitsounds too. Have fun!

Update 18/10/2018
Ultra Beginner - Started working on changing some of the recycled bits from the Easy diff. Some are changed although not all. Will work around to getting the rest done at a later time

Update - 16/10/2018
So here it is. A new difficulty that has a higher level of difficulty than the Easy version. Some streams have been reworked, reshaped and redone and thus makes it less boring when you're halfway through a stream and a slider comes out of no where. BE ADVISED: Some of the Easy diff is still present in Ultra Beginner. This WILL be eventually reworked to make it look like a unique difficulty so don't worry about similar things. If you notice something off, please do tell me :) But other than that enjoy it!

Update - 8/8/2018
Hello, people that randomly come across this map. At this time I'd like to thank the 14 people that have favourited this map. I wasn't expecting it out of a map that I really had no concept over other than the fact to make it quite funny and playable. If anyone else favourites this map, please don't hesitate to PM me about it. I'd love to hear where you found this map and your reason behind favouriting it! More updates towards the map and a new difficulty are in the pipeline, though it's taking a bit of time for me to push it out.
That's all I have for you, I just wanted to keep whoever has come across it and possibly enjoys it that the map is still getting updates. Though this map isn't really going for ranked status. It's a fun little project to keep working on. For now, I'll leave you with this update and I'll see you when the next one comes along. o/
-
Other Updates
05/10/2022 - Over 75,000 Plays and 200 Favourites on this map. I've replied to just about every comment you've all given me about the map and i'm glad some of you have either found your new favourite map, or just laughed at how silly this creation is. It's what the intended purpose was for, to have fun and to listen along to the silliness of the song. I'm glad you're all still enjoying it almost 4 years on! Thanks a bunch! :)

29/11/2021 - Over 50,000 plays! That's just simply incredible, never would i have thought it would be played this much and loved by many. Thanks so much, it's great to see the playcount climb. Don't forget! New difficulty is due to be released next year to mark 3 years of it's creation. Who knows, it could even match the current last updated date. Keep an eye out!

15/05/2021 - Wow. At the time of checking this now has 150 favourites. Thanks to everyone that has commented sayint they've loved the map as well as everyone that has played and favourited, you're all awesome!. I'm currently in the thought process of trying to change a few things around with it. Let me know if you'd like to see the map changed a little bit, it'll still keep its quirks, just a few readjustments of certain areas like the ending hitsounds and little bits and bobs.

29/11/2019 - What the hell! Over 100 favorites for this. You're all crazy and i love you all equally. Thank you so much! <3

17/03/2019 - Thank you all so much for 60 faves! :D

14/03/2019 EDIT: Thanks to ProjectAce for showing and playing the map on stream! Hopefully those that found the map through that medium found it enjoyable! Here's the link to the highlight video as i don't personally have a link to his stream! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVt9uMb9lxA-(The video is now privated, you can no longer view it)