forum

[resolved] Update loop

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
koniczka2000
Hello!
I have a problem that has already occurred for other players but no advices helped for me.
I have a repeating window with an update but it stops after downloading 13/15 files, reaches 100%, disappears, appears, and again the same.
I left the computer turned on for a few hours with this, but it didn't do anything.
Please help :cry:
Death
Please provide the update.log file located inside your osu!\Logs folder.

Also, what operating system are you on?
Topic Starter
koniczka2000
Windows 7
Topic Starter
koniczka2000
file:///C:/Users/Nionia/AppData/Local/osu!/Logs/update.log
Death
We can't view the contents of a file saved locally on your computer. Open the file in a text editor, copy the information inside and paste it into a spoilerbox here, like this:
[spoilerbox]Text here[/spoilerbox]
Topic Starter
koniczka2000
Ok so it fixed itself and I forgot about this post and it's been a long time since I posted it, but anyway I will write what exactly happened.
So I thought the only solution would be reinstalling so I moved all beatmaps to another folder. Then I decided to check if it helped ...aaand it helped. So I moved all beatmaps back to the folder in which they were and from that moment the game works normally.
So I really don't know what caused this update loop, because not beatmaps, right? :roll:

Btw, this file has already disappeared, but there are two new ones: 'runtime.log' and 'update_success.log'.
If the file is called 'update_success' it means it's okay now, I guess? :lol: