forum

B U R G E R

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Naimae
"Huh? There's something like that?"

"Of course there is. There always is." The speed with which the second voice replied suggested that he was lying.

"Of course there. is. What are you, some kind of know-it-all?"

Fortunately for him, he had figured it out by the time it was his turn to speak again. "No, it's just really fucking stupid that a place wouldn't have some kind of safety measure like this. You think you can throw two hundred and forty one attacks at this and think the system won't tell someone?"

"Well, yeah. It didn't happen after the first, like, one hundred. There was that false alarm around sixty, too. I don't think anyone's here to stop us."

"Or maybe they don't care. After all, you haven't done a single thing to it. Maybe in ten thousand years you'll finally break open the lock, but we really do look like fucking idiots right now."

"Do you really thi-"

"Yes, I really think so." The speed with which the second voice replied suggested that he was lying. "Besides, I'm hungry."

"Ugh, fine. We have to come back here and try again later though, you understand?"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. You want burgers or something? I could use a good burger right now."

"Sure."

"Alrigh-"

"Actually, um. I'm kind of low on cash. Could you, ah, be my patron for this delicious meal?"

"No." The speed with which the second voice replied suggested that he was lying.

"As always, you're the best. Hehe."

They got burgers afterwards. The burgers were delicious. I always get many things on my burgers. Though I would like to get a double patty, that's too expensive, so I only get a single. Cheeseburgers are my favorite kind of burgers. I then ask for lettuce, tomatoes, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, and jalapenos. I've memorized my favorite burger from my favorite burger joint.

Burgers are great. Don't you think so, too?
Topic Starter
Naimae
Fries are great, too! But sometimes I get kind of... mixed up. Like I want to eat both at the same time, but then I have to put down my burger to eat a fry. And then when I do this enough, the burger falls apart and then it's all ruined.

Say, do you eat your fries before or after your burger?
Topic Starter
Naimae
Hmmm, I usually just eat them during. I never think too much about that, honestly. I don't think my burgers have ever fallen apart? I keep it steady in one hand instead of putting the whole thing down. Maybe that's your issue.

What kind of sauce do you like with your fries? I'm assuming we've moved past the subject of burgers.
Topic Starter
Naimae
Yeah, all burgers are great. In general. I think, though, that fries between different companies are all... inconsistent. Fries are a lot more different. Maybe I just love all burgers.

I like mine with, uh, malt vinegar. It's really good, actually. I'm not sure how to describe the taste, but you should try it! I'm not really a fan of ketchup though, it kind of grosses me out. Thick, viscous sauces kind of do that for me.

Do you like ketchup?
Topic Starter
Naimae
Why yes, in fact I love ketchup! I eat so many things with it.

I put my ketchup in my macaroni, you know. And on my chicken. And on my eggs. A lot of people get grossed out when I say I mix it with my macaroni, but don't knock it until you try it, I say.

Do you have any weird food preferences?
Topic Starter
Naimae
Well, I don't know if it'd be weird, but I don't like strawberries. They kind of freak me out, with all their holes. Reminds me of the one phobia that I don't want to remember the name of so I don't accidentally look it up again.

I never got used to the texture of fruit, but I'm trying! I like fruit flavors though. See, I'll eat strawberry ice cream but I won't eat a strawberry. I think that's kind of strange.

What about you? Well, I guess there's already the macaroni-ketchup thing. That's kind of weird.

Back on topic, what kind of fries do you like best?
Topic Starter
Naimae
Fries? Oh right, I had almost forgotten we were talking about that.

I like my fries thick cut. WcDonalds fries, for example, aren't good at all to me. Mendy's is kind of good at this, but it seems a bit salty and too... crispy? Five Girls' fries are perfect, to me. I've heard really good things about Out-n-In Burger but I haven't gotten the chance to go try one. Not a lot of them in this part of the country.

What about you?
Topic Starter
Naimae
Me? Oh, yeah, I'm totally the same. I get you. You get me. We're like, one person, haha.

Yeah, not a lot of Out-n-In's here either.

Thick cut fries are my best. We should start a band, The Thick Cut Fries. We could even make it a thing so that we're specifically associated with burgers! That way we could get free burgers! And with those come free fries!

What do you think?
Topic Starter
Naimae
Ah, but then wouldn't our name have something to do with burgers?

What kind of songs could you even sing about burgers, anyway?
Topic Starter
Naimae
Oh, I don't know. They practically write themselves, I guess. The delicious juiciness of Five Girls' burgers is like an orchestra in your mouth!
Topic Starter
Naimae
I... walked right into that one.

Was this your entire plan this whole time?
Topic Starter
Naimae
Not really, but hey it works right! Haha!

Say, you said there weren't a lot of Out-n-In's in your part of the country, right? Your profile says you're from the same country as me. Whereabouts are you, if you don't mind my asking?
Comfy Slippers
good on you, i'm malnourished

so stop shitposting food

Topic Starter
Naimae
Eh, I'm near the capitol. What about you? Maybe if fate was kind enough, we could get burgers or something. That's a thought.
E m i

Comfy Slippers wrote:

good on you, i'm malnourished

so stop shitposting food

this
Comfy Slippers
im double angry now

levesterz
Aww rip chain
Kinda remind me of that one reddit post tho
Topic Starter
Naimae
Oh, really? Me too! Where where!

I'm in southeastern Lumura, kind of by the river but behind the forest.

Why the hell did they keep that forest?
E m i
Topic Starter
Naimae
I'unno. That's interesting though.

Hold on, I'll PM you my address.

This is kind of exciting, wew.
show more