forum

[Archived] Submission problems

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[Nekkyo]
Problem Details:
So i've been playing Osu! more recently but over the past couple of days I have been having problems where my song won't properly submit and i won't actually get any PP or accuracy changes for it. At most i'll get some numbers pop up which i assume to be my ranked score changing but that will literally be it. A song I recently finished with really good accuracy (video for it below) didn't submit fully and all I got was +643,324 (don't remember the full 6 digits but it was something like that). The song doesn't even show up in my highscores like it should have on my profile either, any reason why this may be?

I'd greatly appreciate it if anybody knows a couple of tips that could possibly help with this issue whether it's disabling a few settings that could somehow mix with the system.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhSQ1Tq ... e=youtu.be (the most recent song i finished whilst logged in on Osu!)

osu! version: 20171227.2 (latest)
Death
The numbers that pop up after you finish a song are an indication it did submit. The "Recent Activity" section at the top of your profile will only display scores in which you have achieved top 1000 on the leaderboard of the map. Scroll down on your profile page and expand a tab named "Historical". At the bottom, there is a section with your most recent plays, regardless of what rank you achieved on the map. If your score shows up there, it submitted.

From time to time rank and performance points updates can be slow. These calculations are handled separately from score submission, therefore, as long as the score submitted they will eventually update. You also do not need to keep the client open for this to occur.