forum

[Archived] The Game Freezes and i have to Reboot computer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TobyDaOsuBoi
Problem Details: Sometimes When i play beatmaps the game will freeze and i can't do anything but reboot. It stops, i cant move my cursor, and no buttons do anything except the reboot button. It will freeze and have the noise playing, just with it on one lyric or sound and repeat it until reboot.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: I am not able to take a picture of video because the computer won't do anything, and if I am recording i still have to reboot.

osu! version: 20160403.6
Fatal3ty
Check your CPU and GPU temperature. This freezing with soundloop is a indicate for too hot CPU or GPU. :)

My former old laptop had the same problem, were overheated.
Topic Starter
TobyDaOsuBoi

Fatal3ty wrote:

Check your CPU and GPU temperature. This freezing with soundloop is a indicate for too hot CPU or GPU. :)

My former old laptop had the same problem, were overheated.
My Laptop has a fan for Heat. So It might not be that. It dose get Really got though.
Death
Even if your computer has a fan, that doesn't mean it can't overheat. There are plenty of programs you can download to check your actual temperatures.

If it's not heat, please make sure all of your drivers are up to date and you don't have any other programs running in the background.