forum

ARCIEN - Future Son

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dogerinoo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
GOSENSAILOR
hey thts pretty good
Topic Starter
Dogerinoo

GOSENSAILOR wrote:

hey thts pretty good
thanks!!!
madstupidninja
kys
AlexTroIIPsy
Mod from #modreq
General
Use bpm 150 in 1/2 or 1/4 instead of 300 in 1/1
Insane first : u're a begginer so i'll explain it quick
00:12:835 (1,2,3,4,5) - those need the same DS (distance snap) this means they need to have the same distance between each one of them
And the others in the map are the same thing as ^ besides cases like this one 00:15:035 (6,7) -
00:47:235 (7,8) - Those need a higher spacing cuz u used almost the same spacing here 00:15:035 (6,7) - and this one is used 2 white ticks in 300bpm and this one 00:47:235 (7,8) - used 3 ticks , this mean they have a time difference between the clicks so they should have different spacing
Hard : i cant say much of it besides Remap it and Make More Maps , get used to the editor tools and improve ur mapping with time

i doubt that u'd try to rank it but if u want to try , u'll need to remap this a few times (You can give me kudosu but the "Kys" and "thats pretty good" shouldnt get any cuz kudosu are rewards to the modders who Helped you with ur map in any possible ways
Good job with ur firsy map (i think its the first) , its a good job anyway since u're a begginer
Continue improving and good luck
Topic Starter
Dogerinoo

AlexTroIIPsy wrote:

Mod from #modreq
General
Use bpm 150 in 1/2 or 1/4 instead of 300 in 1/1
Insane first : u're a begginer so i'll explain it quick
00:12:835 (1,2,3,4,5) - those need the same DS (distance snap) this means they need to have the same distance between each one of them
And the others in the map are the same thing as ^ besides cases like this one 00:15:035 (6,7) -
00:47:235 (7,8) - Those need a higher spacing cuz u used almost the same spacing here 00:15:035 (6,7) - and this one is used 2 white ticks in 300bpm and this one 00:47:235 (7,8) - used 3 ticks , this mean they have a time difference between the clicks so they should have different spacing
Hard : i cant say much of it besides Remap it and Make More Maps , get used to the editor tools and improve ur mapping with time

i doubt that u'd try to rank it but if u want to try , u'll need to remap this a few times (You can give me kudosu but the "Kys" and "thats pretty good" shouldnt get any cuz kudosu are rewards to the modders who Helped you with ur map in any possible ways
Good job with ur firsy map (i think its the first) , its a good job anyway since u're a begginer
Continue improving and good luck
i will keep that in mind, i thought that i would have to give kudos to every reply O.O. i remapped insane difficulty,and hope for more feedback.
Thanks alot alex!! <3
Christelization
Cheese has holes
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.