forum

Super Kawaii Collab!!! [mania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Salty Mermaid
Hey there, peeps of the world. I am currently looking for some mappers to map a huge beatmap for a huge collab. For now, three people, including me, are on this project.

Super Kawaii Collab!!!

The details are in the description of the beatmap, but here they are anyway:

1. At the beginning of each section, I've placed four notes to indicate where you should start to map and you map until there's no more sound or until maybe like, 2 seconds before the other section, you know, to give a little break to the player between each section.
  2. You get to choose the section you wanna map depending on which sections have already been taken.
  3. Make it as hard as possible. It should still be playable and should still make sense. Maybe keep it in the 4* unless you are really good at maping.
  4. You can add SVs if you want. Just be reasonnable. If it's terrible, I'll just delete those SVs!
  5. I know that when we make a gd or collab of which we are not the creator, it's a real pain in the ass to hitsound it ourself. But since this is a 62 minutes beatmap, would it be too much to ask you to hitsound your section? Well, I guess it's not that bad if you don't do it, but it would be nice.
  6. If you want, you can be more than one mapper one the same section.
  7. You also get to choose the bg you want for your section!
  8. I'll add all the mappers in the tags!
  9. I don't know if such a long beatmap can be ranked, so I guess we're aiming for Loved? (tho, ranked would be awesome)
  10. For all the eventual modders, obviously don't mod the whole thing, just one section!
Available slots 9/17

The list of the songs in the beatmap are listed in the "Beatmap Info♥" box! If you wanna be part of the SKC!!!, pm me in-game, with a forum pm or directly on the beatmap's thread!

Decided to map the rest by myself.
Kondou-Shinichi
Please explain "as hard as possible but playable" as 9 star is also playable
im interested but im sexually confused
Topic Starter
Salty Mermaid
Mmmmm yea you are right. For now, the beatmap is a 4,02*, so I guess keeping it in 4*, unless you are good enough to map harder than that.

Kondou-Shinichi wrote:

im sexually confused
That's nice.