forum

[Archived] Issues with CTL-470 Windows 10

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GTOA
I recently purchased a ctl-470 off amazon (not brand new) and I just picked it up today from the post office. I installed the drivers off the wacom site and after restarting I tried to go to the tablet properties but it's not recognizing that the device is connected. The blue light is lit up on the tablet and it's showing under the Devices and Printers but it's still not allowing me to access the properties. This is my first time having a tablet so I'm not very knowledgeable on this subject, was hoping maybe someone could help me try and figure out what's going on, thanks in advance.

edit: well, I just barely nudged the tablet and it basically disconnected itself so I'm just going to assume either the usb port on it is shot or the cable itself is bad

edit2: tried playing osu with it. works fine, no input delay really at all the only issue is I cant adjust sens/play area at all so.. that's going to be a problem
yam_old_1
Are you sure you installed the RIGHT drivers?

You should also check out this, it might be of some use even though you have Windows 10.

I've had problems with my USB as well, thought it was the actual tablet but bought a new cable and not it's all fine. So try that before you try opening it up (no idea if you wanted to do that but dont, rip tablet feet)
Topic Starter
GTOA
Well, these are different drivers than I installed so perhaps. I appreciate the reply, I'll get back to you soon on if the drivers you linked work or not, and yeah I'm going to have to buy a new cable I believe, hopefully it's not the port itself that would make things a bit more complicated

edit: http://i.imgur.com/lt1Bqna.png http://i.imgur.com/756PpfR.png Still genuinely confused as to why this is happening. It's recognizing that the tablet is plugged in on my devices, I can move the pen around and it registers fine with virtually no input delay but the Wacom Tablet Properties isn't showing that it's connected so I can't even open it.
yam_old_1
Did you uninstall the other drivers before you installed these? If not, try doing that.