forum

Why?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Milfsekai
Why the fuck all the beat map in here so fucking aids, especially the beatmap call period by Chemistry // KIA
Tae
play my maps
Zekks

Tae wrote:

play my maps
abraker

Tae wrote:

play my maps
johnmedina999

Tae wrote:

play my maps
clover
I agree KOHAKU0702 they should make more Better beatmaps that arent fucking aids gOOD
DJ Enetro
And with that, this thread has filled its purpose.

Imo only the ranked and approved beatmaps (and possibly loved) are definite quality. Anything else can work up to it
johnmedina999

DJ Enetro wrote:

Imo only the ranked and approved beatmaps (and possibly loved) are definite quality.
LOL OMG THIS IS A NICE JOKE DUDE IT REALLY MADE ME LAUGH
Tae

DJ Enetro wrote:

Imo only the ranked and approved beatmaps (and possibly loved) are definite quality. Anything else can work up to it
Congrats

DJ Enetro wrote:

And with that, this thread has filled its purpose.
So once again you're posting just for attention. Nice one my dude
abraker

DJ Enetro wrote:

Imo only the ranked and approved beatmaps (and possibly loved) are definite quality.
DJPop
DJ Enetro
Well there can be different sub-levels of quality within quality, you think he's near the bottom?
Zekks

DJ Enetro wrote:

Well there can be different sub-levels of quality within quality, you think he's near the bottom?
near the bottom where you are?
abraker

DJ Enetro wrote:

sub-levels of shit within shit
DJ Enetro

Zekks wrote:

near the bottom where you are?
i'm aware that nearly everyone hates me or my conduct in OT but I will not shut up because that means no experience gained.

abraker wrote:

sub-levels of shit within shit
Like on a scale of -100 to 100, -100 = worst shit, 0 is neutral, 100 = best thing ever?
Tae

DJ Enetro wrote:

i'm aware that nearly everyone hates me or my conduct in OT but I will not shut up because that means no experience gained.
How about you stop being an attention seeker and actually take a conscious decision to improve your attitude? That's all you are, currently.
abraker

DJ Enetro wrote:

Like on a scale of -100 to 100, -100 = worst shit, 0 is neutral, 100 = best thing ever?
In that case Blitzfrog is -101 and you are sqrt(-101)
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee

DJ Enetro wrote:

bad opinion you're dumb
DJ Enetro

abraker wrote:

DJ Enetro wrote:

You lost me there abraker.

By that I am currently assuming that Blitzfrog is worse than the worst thing and I don't fit anywhere
:?:
abraker

DJ Enetro wrote:

abraker wrote:

You lost me there abraker.

By that I am currently assuming that Blitzfrog is worse than the worst thing and I don't fit anywhere
:?:
That pretty much sums it up