forum

[Archived] Huion 420 pen/cursor stuck left top corner [MAC]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
3mpress_old
Problem Details: I just recently bought a Huion 420 tablet. It worked perfectly fine for the first few days but then just recently got stuck in the top left corner. I know there are many threads related to this issue that occurs on pcs and because of windows 10, but i haven't found a solution to this problem with a mac... If i uninstall the driver or hold the two buttons the cursor/pen, its not stuck in the top left corner anymore and i'm able to move it around, but the sensitivity is messed up and keeps clicking things when i don't want it to. Is this a problem with the driver or is it just the pen? Is it worth it to just by a new one?
:cry:

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160403.6
Lacrimosa
There is no problem with the driver or the pen. You just have to disable Windows Ink through the tablet's options and/or Raw input through osu!'s options, because apparently, they don't get along.

You can find how to disable Windows Ink in Huion tablets in this thread. t/590367
buttons_
I'm with the same problem atm. I cant find a single way to disable "Windows Ink." There seems to be no ".ini" file in the driver folder. I'm getting really tired of this.
Sandy Hoey

Nikosbks wrote:

You can find how to disable Windows Ink in Huion tablets in this thread. t/590367
Are you sure you can't just follow instructions properly?
Zalcrux
This was not helpful....
Death

Zalcrux wrote:

This was not helpful....
These are the only two workaround the this issue. Disabling raw input should absolutely fix this, otherwise your issue is something completely different. If you didn't try that, please do. You'll have to live with a different sensitivity.

Please make a new thread next time you are having issues instead of bumping one that is this old.