forum

[Archived] osu! ignores input and registers hit as miss?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CrazyrabbitKGE
Problem Details:

I think the title should be self-explanatory and this has been pretty aggravating, I haven't been able to FC a simple 3 star map due to this problem. I recently changed my environment due to my computer being temporarily unavailable, so now I'm playing on a Windows 10 laptop with mediocre spec compared to the computer, with only a mouse connected. I initially thought the problem was related to the laptop being too slow to process the inputs, so I tried everything from terminating unnecessary processes to updating drivers, but I found out by recording my play that osu! apparently recognized my input in the key overlay but decided to ignore it anyway. At that point I gave up and decided to get help from here.

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Version: 10.0.15063 Build 15063
System Type: x64-based PC
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4260U CPU @ 1.40GHz, 2001 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
Renderer: Intel(R) HD Graphics 5000

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/exx87iv3g9yec ... M.mp4?dl=0

Sorry for using dropbox, I don't know any other decent way of sharing a video without being too public. The miss occurs at x553.

osu! version: 20170528.1 (latest)
Venix
On video it looks like you've aimed missed circle too fast.
Sandy Hoey
When the problem isn't technology... ITS YOOOOUUUUU :?
Lacrimosa
Make sure no program that could trigger this behavior is running in the background. Also, have you tried binding different keys?
Alysia_old_1
Although I am pretty sure it is your tapping, check you are running fullscreen with no letterboxing.