forum

Buy supporter credits

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Alysia_old_1
To make it easier to give supporter tags to other people it would be nice if you could buy supporter "credits" and give them to people to give them supporter (like Reddit Gold!). Furthermore, maybe you could special benefits (cosmetics) for giving x amount of supporter to people (once again like gilding on Reddit) like name colour change, animated names or customisable profile graph.
_Meep_

Alysia wrote:

To make it easier to give supporter tags to other people it would be nice if you could buy supporter "credits" and give them to people to give them supporter (like Reddit Gold!). Furthermore, maybe you could special benefits (cosmetics) for giving x amount of supporter to people (once again like gilding on Reddit) like name colour change, animated names or customisable profile graph.
I dont see a need why we would want to make certain people stand out more just because they donated more. This is pretty much asking (can we have more benefits when we donate more?'
You can already do a customised profile, who the fk cares about the graph?
Colour changes are only for those who have privileges,(QAT, BN, GMT, Alumni), more colors make this game a mess
who even animated their names lol
Topic Starter
Alysia_old_1

_Meep_ wrote:

Alysia wrote:

I dont see a need why we would want to make certain people stand out more just because they donated more. This is pretty much asking (can we have more benefits when we donate more?'
You can already do a customised profile, who the fk cares about the graph?
Colour changes are only for those who have privileges,(QAT, BN, GMT, Alumni), more colors make this game a mess
who even animated their names lol
sry peppy no more money for u. i thought it wld b cool