forum

[Multiplayer Lobby] Lock Available Games in place

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +19
Topic Starter
Azure_Kite
It has come to my attention, that with 3500+ people making games and stopping games at the same time, that the Multiplayer Room Lobby can be quite confusing to navigate.

What I propose is relatively simple.

Similar to the function where you can Lock Player Panels in the F9 Menu, I would like a feature where you can lock Games in place, to stop them shuffling up and down. If a game is cancelled, the game's slot is simply emptied. Newly created/modified games would add onto the bottom of the menu.

I believe this would make the interface much easier to read, especially when there are literally HUNDREDS of available games all changing states of activity.
Sakura
Hmm i wonder why wasnt this added before, but i agree, Support!
Wishy
Agree.
Soaprman
Hyper yes. All of my remaining 0 featurestars. All of them.
Shiro
I'm surprised no one has suggested this before. I did think of it but never made a request. Support. (although I never play multi)
BrightBlueInk
I definitely support this. It would make finding a game a LOT easier in multiplayer.
Wishy
It would just help lurking though, I'm sure most players just open filters and type half their's friend nick and join by doing that.
Nyame
I support this. Sometimes I just want to join rooms with people from my coutry and have to look on the picture info and therefor the shuffling ist just annoying. I dont`t understand why the rooms in progress are jumping to the bottom. Disabling the shuffle function, or add a new filter for rooms in progress would make it easier to find a game room you like.
Archangel Tirael
Support! Nice idea! I constantly misclicks on the multiplayer rooms. I want checkbox in filters with this function. It will be cool!
pielak213
­
TicClick
I feel like bumping this thread.
Aka
OMG YES PLEASE TT_TT