forum

[invalid] Osu! Forum mods unfair?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AnimeFreak0710
So... Yesterday I posted a message talking about some client (not saying any names here, but it starts with an R) and it got edited and removed by a moderator.
This makes no sense to me, so we're allowed to USE modded clients which give us unfair advantages but we're not allowed to TALK about them? Someone please explain this to me. And Dntm8kmeeatu, if you read this, why. Just why?
Lacrimosa

AnimeFreak0710 wrote:

so we're allowed to USE modded clients which give us unfair advantages but we're not allowed to TALK about them?
Exactly this. Let's leave it here and not take the discussion any further, for obvious reasons.
Topic Starter
AnimeFreak0710

Nikosbks wrote:

AnimeFreak0710 wrote:

so we're allowed to USE modded clients which give us unfair advantages but we're not allowed to TALK about them?

Exactly this. Let's leave it here and not take the discussion any further, for obvious reasons.

Well, I could just be dense af, but I don't know these "obvious reasons". It just doesn't make any sense to me.
Luqanted

Nikosbks wrote:

AnimeFreak0710 wrote:

also remember to read the forum guidelines every time you post a thread.

anyway, you don't need help about this tbh. you could have just e-mailed a mod and ask that mod why he edited and removed your thread or something or just email them about regarding your problem
Trosk-
This is just not a nice topic to be discussed in public. If you want to report someone or are unhappy with moderation, send a message to accounts@ppy.sh