OT!News #3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
johnmedina999

OT!News

Latest News From OT

Previous | Next

Hello, and welcome to the third edition of OT News!

Hello OT! Today is Tuesday, the 25th of April.
We've seen a lock or two this past week and we did warn to take caution. My thread also experienced some typos,
but luckily I was saved by the edit before anyone jumped onboard. Other than that, expect a gust of up to 3 moderators
per hour and and 10% of a silence drizzle. While that shouldn't ruin your shit threads, it is recommended to cover them
with some protective derails. Now onto this week's cancer.

~abraker, OT climatologist

2017-04-17: What is it to be a man? Comfy Slippers frightened OT with a somewhat unsettling thread that contains a video with a thumbnail of two men. This was followed by several more disturbing videos until it was derailed into outright disorder with pictures of sceneries and discussions about topics not specifically relevant to each other.

I'll show you who's boss of this gym.

2017-04-17: Fifth person to post a song gets that song mapped. This thread by Choofers was met with johnmedina999’s penta-posting in a desperate attempt to get his desired song to be mapped. Soon Edgar_Figaro arrived in the thread with a deduction of why johnmedina999’s attempt was invalid, which escalated into a back-and-forth toss of arguments to what the thread was really asking for. The thread eventually digressed into a posting of music videos regardless of their use.

You have to be competitive to get a song mapped.

2017-04-21: If you have been on OT recently, you would know that a certain frog has been receiving a bit of fire. This frog, better known as Blitzfrog, has become a subject of a meme and contest which involves him being roasted to a crisp cooked meal. Every denizen had their share pieces of frog here and there, but often not enough to satisfy their appetite.

One OT denizen, abraker, has compiled a thorough recipe on a chef’s special by preparing an entire step by step thread of cooking a specially tailored “tender roasted, nuclear cooked frog”.

This recipe was written on a “tender roasted, nuclear cooked frog” with each step carved into the juicy meat.

The recipe.

2017-04-21: There is a myth that lurks within the depths of OT, “There shall be protection against the deathly silence to those who open the waters and flood Forum Games”. Some denizens of OT have pondered, does this myth stand true?, although it was never tested due to the underlying fear of consequences and lack of time to achieve such a thing.

The myth held true until one day, an imbecile heretic decided to put this myth to a test.
Blitzfrog, the daring rebel, peeked over the FG realms and began his abomination to claim the field with his posts. It wasn’t long until he was hovering over FG, while other innocent denizens watched in dismay, unable to reclaim the land that he took. This invasion lasted for a dreaded hour, with Blitzfrog producing posts at an unrealistic rate. The Blitz reached two pages and a half until a member of the special forum OPS by the name of Flanster, who was quietly watching from afar, came to the conclusion that this raid had to be settled. He aimed his rifle and fired a silence at his target. As Blitzfrog was hit with a whooping 42 hours of silence, he mumbled his last words, “Oh, I wasn't particularly aiming for pages, I was just posting because I was bored.”

OT Denizens celebrated such a wonderful event by creating threads which mourned over the loss whilst celebrating the peace that has finally come to OT. Others have linked this to the roasting trend aforementioned, applying their newly acquired chef’s special roasting skills into this occurrence.

Blitzfrog’s confession.

The Silencehammer at work.

Disclaimer: OT!News does not promote spamming or flooding of forums. That shit writes itself.

2017-04-21: On this day, a denizen by the name of Allmynameistaken crafted a beautiful poem addressing the underlying issue of trashposters growing like a tumour in OT.

He begs, in his poem, for the trashposters to “press the back button, and hurry home”, adding that this subforum is peaceful without them. However, this alluring poem was slaughtered to pieces several minutes later by kai99’s disdainful comment and derailed into a pile of mayonnaise.

Who art thou?

2017-04-22: A sweet and delicate picture of “Stefan and me”, by Lyawi, has been taken up to interpretation by, surprisingly, Stefan himself.

Stefan provides the insight about this wonderfully depicted piece of artwork by establishing Lyawi as the so called “kartöffel” which was being shoved in Stefan by his holy hand. However, we began to see Stefan’s conflicted feeling as the situation took an unexpected turn.

While the depiction implies that Stafen is pushing Lyawi around or even shoving Lyawi into rather unjustifiable circumstances “and that ‘eats’ her internally”, he goes on to say that that is something “I also don't do, at least I don't do it anymore”. There might be a deeper meaning to this artwork than what meets the eye, and perhaps even darker under its surface.

kartöffel.

2017-04-22: Meah revealed to the public a highly classified secret new photo of the relationship between Stefan and Flanster. This being a classified photo that OT police does not want the public to know about, Flanster, a part of the OT police and one of the two victims of the photo, threatened Meah and gave orders to close of the area to level 3 access.

While we do not know the implications of this reveal, it does raise some pondering eyebrows. Tin foil hatters are on the case to prove that they are genuinely an alien couple.

The effects of Flanster’s Lockhammer.

2017-04-22: The master wall-of-texter, B1rd, proposed to study Japanese by placing a bet on his required study hours every day. Whether or not he will live up to his promise and have the persistence that withstands the determination brought about by the legendary self novelist, ASwarmOfKittenz, two aeons ago, we can at least expect to see someone walk away with a smile on their face.

2017-04-23: There has always been an unspoken rule for the denizens of OT whereby they would interact without the need to invade other’s privacy. roshan117 however, decided such a rule does not allow a more intimate relationship between the denizens. He attempted to open the denizens up by asking their names and even providing his own. This however, was not met with the same warm heart he had desired. It started with johnmedina999 turning his cold shoulders on the curious roshan117, and along came [Taiga], who caused havoc upon the thread. This lead to a complete destruction until finally Dyl-Byl brought it back to peace, but the damage was too great to be fixed, leaving the thread dead and cold.

Roshan and his coming out.

2017-04-24: Rantaro Amami, portrayed by MAniACK_Magee, discussed about his traumatic experience in OT.

It all began when the “one lone soul came to this desolate place seeking to bring it light and happiness.”, who was met with trashposting upon arrival. He had tried to fight against the devastating force of madness which resided in the denizens but was overwhelmed quickly by its beauty. Maki Harukawa-san, who was trying to follow Amami-kun’s footsteps, could not contain the greatness of this force and had to leave shortly after her arrival.

It has been revealed that Kirumi Toujo-san will be taking the place of the former.

Amami-kun is here.

When Will it End?

A Comprehensive List of OTrends

2017-04-18: The fanclub trend has not faded, as nextplay continued the trend by creating a ketchup fanclub. No one has yet joined this fanclub, as others pursued the thread with a various mix of topics.

2017-04-22: DJ Enetro proceeded with the long-lived fanclub trend, creating a fanclub for Blitzfrog. However, members cannot roast the Blitz once in the club, otherwise they will be kicked for a day. As of 23 April, Tae has requested a ban from the fanclub.

OT Denizens

Keep the Cancer Flowing

OT has been visited by a few newcomers and nomads lately.
However, many have gone MIA today like the wanderers they are;
we would like to acknowledge some of these people.
Remember, OT is always open arms!

MIA:
BarnacleHead
Ce2
Choofers
mrstealyobork
RoseusJaeger

Welcome back!
Hyerim
Kendo-chan
Lyawi
nextplay
picky picky
Surono
yam

Thank you for the overwhelming support and feedback for OT!News! We are sure to bring you with more news over the next week. Make sure to check in for the next edition!
OT!News will always try to provide quality content. If you find any errors or have a suggestion, please leave a post below or feel free to PM / highlight us either through the osu! site or our Discord.

See you soon!

Credits:
We would like to take this opportunity to thank kai99 and Blitzfrog for giving us so much cancer that we needed to bleach our eyes, abraker for tidying the cancer, johnmedina999 for grammar nazi-ing, and a collaborative effort to make the cancer look nice. We also would like to give special thanks to everyone in the official Discord server for giving us the support needed not to shoot ourselves. Until next time!

Thank you, good night, and remember to...

Tae
why am i only mentioned once in this
Meah
I just discovered that I sacrifice myself every week just to be featured.
I got the two polices guns in my mouth
Help
Flanster
DJ Enetro
Flanster no, why did you have to place the ban on Blitz :( :P
B1rd
Why was the manly thread, but not the girly thread, mentioned?

FAKE NEWS
yam_old_1
-_-
Comfy Slippers

B1rd wrote:

Why was the manly thread, but not the girly thread, mentioned?

FAKE NEWS
Men have to stick together. Gachi will prevail.
kai99
but girl thread ripperonis
Meah
There's a girl thread?
nextplay

Meah wrote:

There's a girl thread?
Yeah me
I'm new to the Forum lol
Serraionga

Tae wrote:

At least you're mentioned. :o
Dawns
welcome back
Edgar_Figaro
mods should switch out the sticky
Qiyana
Blitzfrog
Because clearly I'm the sexy one
DJ Enetro

Tae wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

At least you're mentioned

johnmedina999 wrote:

2017-04-22: DJ Enetro proceeded with the long-lived fanclub trend, creating a fanclub for Blitzfrog. However, members cannot roast the Blitz once in the club, otherwise they will be kicked for a day. As of 23 April, Tae has requested a ban from the fanclub.

Ayy lmao I was mentioned once too, don't worry
kai99

kai99 wrote:

Blitzfrog
You misspelled subscribe
Didn't proof read properly
Disgrace
kai99

Blitzfrog wrote:

You misspelled subscribe
Didn't proof read properly
Disgrace