forum

Hello, I'm New(Kind Of)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EclipseFox-
Hey everyone in the OSU community,

I just recently knew about the OSU forums. Some of you might recognize me as i was active in an old game forum(Uberstrike) but I don't think you remember me as I am forgettable as I just played forum games ;) ;) .
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forums! We have our own forum games, if you want to head of there and check it out.
DJ Enetro
Get an avatar too, you can look for them online
But welcome!
Megumj
Hey there! Welcome!! Hopefully you will have a great time in here! And as DJ Enetro indeed says.. Make or get your avatar! And it's a fun idea to garnish your userpage too!!
Topic Starter
EclipseFox-

Geertje wrote:

Hey there! Welcome!! Hopefully you will have a great time in here! And as DJ Enetro indeed says.. Make or get your avatar! And it's a fun idea to garnish your userpage too!!
How to do the userpage alsi I made my own after my friend dowbloaded photoshop
Sandy Hoey
Userpages are only available to supporters. You can get supporter here (lowest price is $4 for 1 month)
Topic Starter
EclipseFox-
Thanks, I would consider buying the tablet.But, there is one problem. I want to use it mainly for Graphic Designing as I am more to art than games.
Topic Starter
EclipseFox-
Thanks, I would consider buying the tablet.But, there is one problem. I want to use it mainly for Graphic Designing as I am more to art than games.
Sandy Hoey
In that case, you should probably buy the tablet based purely off the abilities for graphical art. osu! can be a pure bonus
Luqanted
y'know i prefer that you just make a thread of how to get a userpage in help or just pm anyone that seems helpful, not just reviving this thread
Stanvord
I'm late, but welcome!
Check out OT other than the games subforum
Luqanted
@Stanvord, u dont need to welcome him anymore since this thread has been lasting for 30 weeks now lmao

deadbeat wrote:

3. If a thread hasn't had any posts in over a week, please don't bump it. Bumped threads will be locked.
Meah
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!