forum

[Archived] Can't find the name of Intel ICD OpenGL driver

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Superdoggy
I've noticed since the windows update, some people (including me) can't seem to run osu!

Personally I get this error:

Neither the regular version of osu nor the fallback version will even launch (or give that crash dialogue) and it has to be force closed with task manager.

My graphics card and pc stats:
- Win 10 laptop
- Intel HD Graphics 520
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M
- Latest Win 10 update (somewhere early in march)

if you have similar stats, DO NOT CLICK THIS BUTTON OR YOU WILL DIE:

If you already did, here's how i fixed:
- Reinstall osu! to a new folder (osu2)
- Copy your osu!.db file to somewhere safe like your desktop
- Replace all the files (NOT THE FOLDERS!!) in your main osu install folder with the ones from osu2
- Put the osu!.db file back in your main install folder
- Run the osu repair program (i think it should say something about fixing corrupted song files

Hopefully there's an easier way to fix this, but I couldn't find it (and the first time around i uninstalled and reinstalled osu, losing all my song files)

Pretty much dont click the button of death if you're on windows 10 lol, the new intel driver update messed things up
Sandy Hoey

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

This is only a Temporary workaround.

Go into your osu!.PCNAME.cfg file and change Fullscreen from 1 to 0. Save, and then relaunch osu!

Playing without fullscreen is normally not recommended due to how Windows forces DWM buffering and creates a feeling of input delay.

If you are 7 or Vista, you can disable this by disabling the Windows Aero theme. It's completely forced on 8 and 10 and cannot be disabled.
See if that don't do the trick for ya;
kurozuu
I don't know if this will work for you or not, but for me it work perfectly fine.

Go to where you locate your osu! game file, then you will see two .cfg file one is 'osu!.cfg' another one is 'osu!.(your PC name).cfg'. Click on the 'osu!.(your PC name).cfg open it with notepad. Next click 'Edit' on the top then click 'Find...' type in 'CompatibilityContext' then click find next after that you will see 'CompatibilityContext 1' change it to 0 then click 'save'.

then I start the game and it run perfectly fine :)

Hope this help you
(sorry for my bad English xD)
kiko666EZ
The first time then i open the game, i got that error