forum

[Archived] Tablet Input lag

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bigPLAUTZE
Hey guys,
after a few weeks of not playing, I started Osu! again, surprising me with the biggest Table Input lags imaginable.
When I am moving the pen of the tabelt, the delay goes up from the "normal" 0,39 ms to around 70 ms D:. Although i have not the worst PC, the FPS are not even barely reaching 240 when i move my pen. It happens with every skin and with every layout/detail/general options.

I looked up some tips from the internet, but nothing worked out for me...
I got no issues with Windows Aero, not the wrong drivers (Osu! Tablet) and not a bad PC at all.

I would be grateful for every help.
Sorry for my bad english by the way.

Thanks,
bigPLAUTZE

osu! version: 20170217.3beta
ReGamed
Falls du im Fenstermodus spielst, wechsle zum Vollbild, weil dies bei den meisten auch einen Inputlag verursacht.
Wenn du ein FPS limit eingestellt hast stell es auf Unbegretzt denn z.B. bei VSync bekomme ich auch einen sehr hohen Inputlag.
Falls dies nicht hilft versuch die Tablettreiber neu runterzuladen, denn vielleicht gab es ja updates die du übersehen hast oder manche daten haben einen Fehler. Aber nicht vergessen die Einstellungen abzuspeichern
Habe auf Deutsch geschrieben damit du es vielleicht ein bisschen besser verstehst ich weiß ja nicht wie gut du englisch kannst :P

-ReGamed