forum

[Archived] Local Score struggle

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YostoneTV
HELLO, so ye I might have somehow managed to delete my old score file... so I don't have any local scores atm (other than the ones I got last time I played ofc as I now got a new score file). In short my question is: if the score file has been deleted, like its even gone from the trash bin, is there no way for me to see those old local scores? is there any online backup or nah?
Thanks in advance.
o x
No there isn't. Unless you have replay files it will copy to your local score if you watch the replay.
Topic Starter
YostoneTV
Damn, I dont seem to find any replay file. Would I have had to manually save it (F2)? Because I barely if ever even once used that feature.
o x
If you don't delete your scores file you'll be fine but if you constantly delete it for whatever reason you'll need to press F2 on each replay to save them. As of now the replays aren't possible to retrieve, just avoid deleting things that you need.
Topic Starter
YostoneTV
Only deleted em once, and that was when I got some problems transferring my Osu! to another harddrive. So ended up deleting a lot of things and just installed Osu! again (but kept old song files so luckily didn't need to download all my maps again haha). I suppose my records are lost, but anyway, thanks for the help :D