forum

[Archived] Osu Mania! started stuttering

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zejojo_old
I play mania in windowed (so i can play between other games and stuff) and it used to run perfectly smooth even with big games like black desert or league of legends open in the background. But for the past week or two, it just started becoming choppy/stuttering even with no other processes running in the background. I havnt touched any in game settings and my drivers are all updated so i dont know what the problem is.

Extra info: it used to run as good as if it were in fullscreen. I CAN play it in fullscreen with no problems but my accuracy is worse, and I dont like it taking up the whole monitor, etc etc
o x
Have you tried a lower resolution? osu! isn't recommended to be used with other demanding games open, it is obvious it will experience some performance problems. You can try using a different build but please don't use fallback as it is no longer supported and can cause multiple issues.
Topic Starter
Zejojo_old

Cawub wrote:

Have you tried a lower resolution? osu! isn't recommended to be used with other demanding games open, it is obvious it will experience some performance problems. You can try using a different build but please don't use fallback as it is no longer supported and can cause multiple issues.
Turns out it was my mic? I went to do a shadowplay recording so i could show what it looked like, and I turned off push to talk so my clicking wouldnt get picked up. Whatta you know its smooth as ever... Thanks for the help anyway lol!