forum

[resolved] Unknown problem I need help!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Eshed Biton
Problem Details:

I am reporting about my account security bug I mean I am not sure if it's a bug but every single time I want to see something new and log into my account in osu! webpage I must pas a secutiry code accessing and it shouldn't been like it.
There's pictures that you can get an information all about.
I must to mention that I have never met such a bug or an issue like it and I am expecting from you as osu! supporter or account helders to fix this porblems.
In order to that I tried to restart osu! client between 1-4 times but it didn't work either way I don't know how to preside it such as an issue or rarely bug?
I am wondering if all the changes that you do around the secure code of osu! to improve the game in the next patch of version 6, Or it's just my own problem.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

1. http://i.imgur.com/7F7NeJS.png
2. http://i.imgur.com/QOsjNR8.png
And even inside the game!
3. http://i.imgur.com/k2tXrES.png

osu! version: 20161101.2 (latest)
Kao
Are you using a VPN or Proxy? This is what usually causes the captcha code to appear

If not, then it probably is a problem with your ISP
Try using a VPN like [lucky:1337]Psiphon[/lucky:1337] and see if they work
Topic Starter
Eshed Biton
Awuch I appreciate your reply to my post but I didn't use any proxy oe anything else I just feel so disappointed that it happened only to me and I don't feel like cheating with another VPN IP because I want mine and I feel sad for it that it can't be fixed by another option :S
Thank you for the suggetstion and I don't like the point that ppy had started it since he did a verification every single time you want to change your profile settings from here it bent only to the bad side.
Kao
You normally shouldn't get verification every now and then
It's just because of your ISP possibly causing problems
Also make sure you aren't connecting with two computers at once

Using a VPN is allowed though, it's not considered cheating
You should test it for the sake of knowing if the problem is really with your ISP
Topic Starter
Eshed Biton
I am changing my mind I don't want a normal player to help me the reason I think that I didn't do anything to be in this place and I want my account to get fixed up by itself and no I don't want to change my ip for such a random problem that could be on random player I think that this game is putting me in unfair situation and I feel disappointed thank you for helping me.
Kao
But it's not the game's fault, but your ISP aka the one who gave your internet
If you have another connection, like mobile data try connecting there and see if they work with it
If it works with other connections then it's 100% just because of your ISP. In which case you can contact them
Topic Starter
Eshed Biton
Do you realize that nothing happened I was logged in like freely from this WIFI to my phone and stuffs were just fine?
And then one day something is spawnning as a trap against me?
It's like saying well from today osu! collapsed why?
Because something with the electricity inside the cable crashed and osu! staffs is having a huge problem to fix it out
Isn't it such a bad luck?
Topic Starter
Eshed Biton
Look I stopped blame osu! staffs minutes ago because I realized it happened to me yesterday with ShareX URL and either not you because you try to help me kindly but I think that sometime I am tilted enough so I won't do anything to fix it up the reason I don't think that I need to handle it.
Lyawi
You eventually have routing issues with the osu! server. Hmm, if you don't want to do anything, you just have to wait until it solves by itself, maybe.
Topic Starter
Eshed Biton
Lywai that's what happened now I am very happy during the cirumstances my account is freely to log into the game :)
And I am ready to play as I did all the time 3 hours a day, Thank you for helping reaching this problem out with your option as a community.
o x
Glad the issue is resolved, if you have any other problems feel free to make a new thread.