forum

Inferi - Those Who from the Heavens Came [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nishizumi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, January 30, 2017 at 8:48:01 AM

Artist: Inferi
Title: Those Who from the Heavens Came
Tags: the path of apotheosis melodic technical death metal marathon
BPM: 220
Filesize: 8824kb
Play Time: 05:58
Difficulties Available:
  1. Heaven Oni (7 stars, 3417 notes)
Download: Inferi - Those Who from the Heavens Came
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
nice sr

Thanks a lot
  1. Raiden (3 stars + mod + )
  2. Chromoxx ()
  3. Nwolf ()
lol

stars 7, rating 7. what's the next
Surono
wih kucig sialana anji ko!!!!!11111 ya dah yang maenin konperet edannya itu, skarang di map..11/!??!?!??! E& 10AN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kok SRnya kek hasil tesnya si PatZar kwkwkwkwkw
Topic Starter
Nishizumi

Surono wrote:

wih kucig sialana anji ko!!!!!11111 ya dah yang maenin konperet edannya itu, skarang di map..11/!??!?!??! E& 10AN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kok SRnya kek hasil tesnya si PatZar kwkwkwkwkw
anji ko 1!1!1!!! ini hasil tesnya bekfayr cieg :V
udah lama ini lu aja yg baru tau cieg
Nwolf
/me notices
Topic Starter
Nishizumi

Ntiger wrote:

/me notices
mod mine pls
/me slapped
Surono
Raiden
how come this doesn't have more favorites????

i'm definitely modding this when i'm back from exams (2 weeks~)
Topic Starter
Nishizumi

Raiden wrote:

how come this doesn't have more favorites????

i'm definitely modding this when i'm back from exams (2 weeks~)
maybe because i'm not as popular as you

will revive it soon
Raiden
Explains the high amounts of love my maps get, huh?

[Heaven Oni]
00:23:766 - I think you could fill this for the guitar note, feels pretty empty.
03:06:497 - On this section I think you could give more variety to the patterns for a more interesting ascending effect. You could do 03:06:497 (164,165,166,167,168,169,170,171,172,173) - kdddd kkddd for example, same on the following parts (or maybe just tune it as you see fit; just to make it more interesting).

Apart from that, everything else would be too nitpicky and I'm way too much in love with that fucking guitar solo to touch it in any way.
You could lower the BG so we can see the guy (75-80 would be ok)

Some parts I would have mapped differently (specially the constant 1/4 blast beats parts) but all in all I'm in love with this.

Get 12 sp
Topic Starter
Nishizumi

Raiden wrote:

Explains the high amounts of love my maps get, huh?

[Heaven Oni]
00:23:766 - I think you could fill this for the guitar note, feels pretty empty. better to emphasize the first note since it's single drum sound
03:06:497 - On this section I think you could give more variety to the patterns for a more interesting ascending effect. You could do 03:06:497 (164,165,166,167,168,169,170,171,172,173) - kdddd kkddd for example, same on the following parts (or maybe just tune it as you see fit; just to make it more interesting). changed to my own variation. and the patterns are kdddd and kkddd

Apart from that, everything else would be too nitpicky and I'm way too much in love with that fucking guitar solo to touch it in any way.
You could lower the BG so we can see the guy (75-80 would be ok) changed to 110 to show all of his head

Some parts I would have mapped differently (specially the constant 1/4 blast beats parts) but all in all I'm in love with this.

Get 12 sp
Raiden
Awesome, let's go.
zigizigiefe
we're waiting for Chromo xD
/me summons Chromoxx
Chromoxx
something pretty epic to have ranked imo.

map seems to have no room for significant improvement and nothing caught my eye so here we go boys, BUBBLE #2
Skull Kid
i cant wait for pp
Topic Starter
Nishizumi
thank you both :D

i think HP3 is kinda low for this, might will change to 3.5 or 3.8 (or maybe 4 ?)

Updated :
  • Moved from 01:55:796 - to 01:55:916 - since it's out of consistency and the actual drum sound is at it.
    Increased HP to 4 (not sure about this, but i still want to increase HP since 3 looks kinda low.)
Raiden
Nwolf
blah
Topic Starter
Nishizumi
wtf where is woof
thanks anyway :D

thank you woof :D
zigizigiefe
what a speedrank
Gratz Nishi :)
Kimitakari