forum

[duplicate] Private Multiplayer Chats

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
G r o g
This thought came to me the other day and I do think that it would be a pretty decent idea. We have our entire lobbies and such with a colossal amount of people in it just spamming up and I, personally, find it quite hard to chat in and follow, so I just kind of ignore it. But there are the #multiplayer chats when you're in a multiplayer lobby with your mates and such, well my idea focuses more around that. The chat would be a private chat that you can invite your friends to have a #FriendsChat or set a custom one just like what you can do with the multiplayer matches you create. This chat would basically just function like the multiplayer chat, and perhaps a password on it so you don't get random people joining if you don't want that.

Would be pretty happy to see this implemented because it would go very nicely with another idea I've had, which is to start a team on osu, but I'm say more on that in another thread. c:
Nathanael
Duplicate request. You can support this thread: inviting people into private chat