forum

Angerfist - Burn This MF Down

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aniviuh
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Chriszo
Hi ViolentBoo!

I tried your map and I thought, i could help you with some little stuff!

1. Timing
The timing is placed good (in my opinion), but I think you should turn the Offset to "-18" it fits better!
2. Source
You wrote "Angerfist" as the source. This isn´t that right, because he is the creator of the song! The "source" section is for videogames, animes, ...
3. Preview Point
Your map has no Preview point by now! You can place one under: "Timing" -> "Use Current Position as Preview Point"!
4. Difficulty name
Your difficulty is called "Easy" ... ähm ... this map looks (for me) more like a normal difficulty!

5. Placement
Here are some circle/slider placements where I think, you could change them! (Again: This is just my opinion)

00:31:178 (3,1) - I think, you should not overlap this slider so much!
00:46:605 (1,2,3) - This part is (for me) a bit confusing! Perhaps dont overlap that much, so you can see the circles better!
00:47:976 (4,5,6) - Same here!

Personal tip: Use AiMod!
This is a helpful tool which shows you mistakes/missing stuff on your map! You can find it in the editor under: "File" -> "Open AiMod"!
AiMod also looks over your placement and space between your circles and sliders! This could be helpful too!
WARNING: AiMod is a program, and it makes SUGGESTIONS!

Ok, that´s all for now! If I find something else, I write you a message!

Good luck for further Mapping!
Chris
Topic Starter
Aniviuh
Thank you so much Chriszo, I can't give you Kudosu atm because I'm not done with the 3 difficulties I wanted to do but when I'm done I will get back to it.

Thank you again!
penpenguin
Hi ViolentBoo

I've made an Extra/Insane diff.

Here's the diff:
SPOILER
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9gW57JCp_EPb055NGI3bTc0cjg/view?usp=sharing

I haven't make any GD before.So......
Topic Starter
Aniviuh
Wonderful job penpenguin, thanks for being an addition to this map <3
Topic Starter