forum

Volume control for Metronome

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Faust
The Metronome can end up being too loud and disruptive for some songs which have really nimble volume, and that makes it especially hard to grasp the BPM, and songs which have multiple BPM, for that matter.

Here is a good example. >>> Remixed By Shounen Radio - Shounen A

(This song has plenty of BPM fluctuations and extremely soft sections, etc.)

I'm sure it would be quite nifty to be able to set a volume control over the Metronome if it should become overwhelming, seeing as it is not affected by adjustments to either the Effect or Music Volume under Options.
Jarby
Wouldn't it be easier if it automatically adjusted its volume to match hitsound volume? I would love that.
AdRon Zh3Ro
Metronome volume yes, automatically no.

It's easier to time a map when the metronome is lowder then the song you're timing.

Though, i think that it will only be really lowder when the mp3 sample is really crappy.

And match the song with the metronome alredy happens quite often if your mp3 sample is rather reasonable.
Shohei Ohtani
Super Sky High Man.

timing is all screwed up because the mp3 was too loud, and nobody knew what the hell was happening, so it's an approximation.

Support.
mekadon_old
Gogogo support
TheVileOne
BUMP

Please include a way to adjust it.
Full Tablet
You can skin the metronome sound to make it more quiet (metronomelow.wav and metronomehigh.wav).
Ayesha Altugle
Nice