forum

Login with Facebook account in Osu! site. [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Backstep
I think it's easy when you use facebook account login here. ;)
Mara
No.

I don't want to start liking all the beatmaps and Derekkus locks. Also some people doesn't even have Facebook account, due the fact they don't want to share their information on the net.
adam2046
I don't even know what you're suggesting.
You want to log in to osu with your facebook account?

See also:
viewtopic.php?p=594655
viewtopic.php?p=250570
Derekku
Pretty sure that peppy would reject this in a heartbeat.

Is it really that hard to login using your own account?
Esupanitix
I'd have to agree. Just use the same password as your facebook account, it's not that freaking hard. If you want to log in using facebook, that's fine but would you really want peppy to spend all of the time he could be using to making the game better, integrating osu!Bancho with Facebook.com? I wouldn't, I don't even have nor want an account.
Neo@lex
I wouldn't disregard this altogether. The osu! profile system has places to put your contact info from ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo and Jabber, most of which are pretty much dead. I for one wouldn't mind having one for Facebook. It's not a "log in", but it at least somewhat proves that you're the same person.
qlum
luckily this has been denied hate that big social network sites are taking over the internet there are a lot of sites that almost assume you have a facebook account I even found a site ones (not facebook) that required me to have a facebook account to log in.
I personally don't have an account on any social network site and I like to keep it that way I also hope that one day the shithole named facebook will die.
Derekku

Neo@lex wrote:

The osu! profile system has places to put your contact info from ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo and Jabber, most of which are pretty much dead. I for one wouldn't mind having one for Facebook.
Just use the website field. :V