forum

[resolved] Cannot view Friend Ranking.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alaxandar66
I've had issues with the Friend Ranking tab for months, I took a 60+ day break from the game, and before that I had a month of issues, where when I beat a song it would not show on the friends tab for days or sometimes weeks, my friends scores would take over a day to update. Now I can't even view my friends scores, instead it just shows me the Global Ranking.
If I remember correctly the Friends Ranking tab is for supporters only, and yes I AM a supporter.

I will happily give you any information you need in order to solve this.
Thanks! :)

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
http://i.imgur.com/mZjoG8l.png
None of these people are my friends, and it's creating a #51 slot, and putting me there.

osu! version: 20160227.3 (latest)
Pawsu
Well, it looks like you're not alone. t/427030/start=0
Is anyone else able to confirm? I personally can't.
Pituophis
I've noticed it on only some of the beatmaps. Most of the maps do show Friend Ranking for me.
It's fixed for me now.
Topic Starter
Alaxandar66
The problem seems to have fixed itself for me as well.
I am however, still getting the other issue I mentioned, where it takes quite some time to see my own scores on the Friends Ranking.

All is well though, I can live with it. :D Thanks guys.
SpraksCZ
Hi,I have same problem with friends scoreboard
- Marco -

SpraksCZ wrote:

Hi,I have same problem with friends scoreboard
Hi, there's currently an issue with osu! database, so only global ranking is enabled

LittleAlbedo
After the server was busy for a few hours today, I can no longer view my ranking friends list.
Death

LittleAlbedo wrote:

After the server was busy for a few hours today, I can no longer view my ranking friends list.
Please see the screenshot in the post above yours.
LittleAlbedo

Death wrote:

LittleAlbedo wrote:

Please see the screenshot in the post above yours.