forum

How do you perfer to spin?

posted
Total Posts

Which hand do you use and which direction do you perfer to spin?

Left-handed spinning Clockwise
4.40%
Left-handed spinning Counter-Clockwise
3.69%
Right-handed spinning Clockwise
41.99%
Right-handed spinning Counter-Clockwise
49.93%
Total votes: 705
Topic Starter
Kyouka127
I seen a thread from a couple months ago regarding which direction people spin and i figured i wanted to make a poll based off it. So how bout' it? Which hand do you play with and which direction do you spin?
Towjow
Right hand counter clockwise. Spinned clockwise before, but...it wasn't that effective :P
hinamizawan
Right handed spinning clockwise here. It's good for me.
Gens
Jinxy

Gens wrote:

FFFFFFFF-
Wow, we had that many threads?

loltehpwn wrote:

I seen a thread from a couple months ago regarding which direction people spin and i figured i wanted to make a poll based off it. So how bout' it? Which hand do you play with and which direction do you spin?
Or you could have read that thread and not posted a new one. Unless you really had something important to say and necrobumping is bad.

"Darn, I'm in the minority of people who spin this way" is not an important thing to say.
tossapon
Right-handed CCW and it's SUPER EFFECTIVE!!! (450 RPM average) but when I first played osu! tatakae! ouendan I spin CW (300 RPM average 360 MAX)
jjrocks
Right Handed spinning counter clockwise, in EBA it was left handed spinning clockwise but since I've kind of grown with the mouse on my right hand, I'm too lazy to try to change it to left hand configuration. Oh and I get around 320 RPM at home and 440 at school (it really just depends on the mouse pad)
Topic Starter
Kyouka127

loltehpwn wrote:

JInxyjem wrote:

Or you could have read that thread and not posted a new one. Unless you really had something important to say and necrobumping is bad.

"Darn, I'm in the minority of people who spin this way" is not an important thing to say.
Gnehhhhh i wanted my own poll though ;(
Vindi_old
I've found that right-handed CCW feels the most comfortable for myself.

I think I need a new mouse though, it keeps doing weird jittery movement at random times and sometimes during spinner making it not go in a circle motion. *very frustrating*

Also only started learning how to actually play Osu, I've become quite addicted to it where I would sit on songs for hours trying to SS them... on easy thought. :p

But yea at times the spinners do give me a headache.
deepsea
Spunout

well I spin anti-clockwise with right hand, seems most right hander spin clockwise.
ShaggoN
I'm right-handed. And i remember when i started to play osu. I was spinning clockwise for first 2 weeks, since then to present day i spin counter-clockwise. A lot better for me. But i guess it's just a question of getting used to your way of spinning.
Zekira
It's odd really, I hear people saying that right-hand clockwise is the most common, yet this poll is currently saying otherwise (CCW). I'm part of those that spin CCW.
Agent Faust
I'm right handed and I spin it clockwise as I used to do in the DS. However in this version I cannot make many rpm, how does people can be in rank SS with these limitations?

:( :( :(
CapnDavid
Right-handed spinning Clockwise. I spin lot slower with Counter-Clockwise.
Kyonko Hizara
Right hand 90% clockwise 10% cc
Firo Prochainezo
Right-handed spinning Clockwise
A8mew
Left handed clockwise because I'm lame.
Vish024
Keep in mind that most left-handed people adapt at a young age to use the mouse with the right hand.
deadbeat
can i just say right handed?
cause i spin clockwise on short spinners and anticlockwise on longer spinners >.<
Pimpi
Right-Handed Counter-Clockwise.. it's impossible for me to make Clockwise spins
show more