forum

Stream's methods?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[KO]
Hey guys, so im relatively new to this game(just about a month and a half) so far I can full combo 3-4* maps, and I do really good on jump maps. But when it comes to stream's I either always fail or get a bunch of 50's and 100's. Im getting a tablet and a mech. keyboard in a few months so i was wondering if those help, also i wanted to know some tips for streaming. Thanks in advance ~
Deva
You need stronger fingers and more control. If you cant stream with membrane keyboard you wont be able to stream with mech either. Just play more streams.
deletemyaccount

DesuEcchi wrote:

Hey guys, so im relatively new to this game(just about a month and a half) so far I can full combo 3-4* maps, and I do really good on jump maps. But when it comes to stream's I either always fail or get a bunch of 50's and 100's. Im getting a tablet and a mech. keyboard in a few months so i was wondering if those help, also i wanted to know some tips for streaming. Thanks in advance ~
play more streams

don't think, feel

believe
Endie-
Play more
Rilene

erikG wrote:

Play more
-Makishima S-
If you cant stream with membrane keyboard you wont be able to stream with mech either
You are idiot.
dung eater
membranes are pretty okay to stream with, make sure you lift your fingers enough, keep your wrist/arm position constant (if you lower your hand in hard parts too much, you will have hard time lifting your fingers)

i feel hitsounds are more important with membranes, because the feel is more mushy and they don't make that much noise. listening to hitsounds is great with any kb, for learning and performing
Infevo
mash and pray
ZenithPhantasm
Pray mole
Raixor
just focus on the movement your fingers have to make. when I couldnt even play triples I just repeated that "yxy" over and over and at some point it was fine. same goes for streams just that you have to move more times eg "yxyxyxyxy"

just really try to focus on your fingers going down one after the other
_entropic
pray mole until 6.02x10^23 play count
if ur not dead once you accomplish that and u dont have rsi i assure u will surpass even cookiezi