forum

Pika pi! Skin [Final] [All Modes] (SD)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FoxCat
Edit: Hey guys! It has been YEARS since I revised this skin, I know maybe all links and images are broken but I'll make sure to update everything, eventually... :'>

If you really want the skin, DM me! I might take a couple days to answer though.

FINAL UPDATE: Added Mania skin! Also added Mania specific mods to all the modes so it doesn't look like I'm lazy. Also separated each mode to a single folder so it doesn't have conflict certain files (HP bar I'm looking at you). Polished some minor things here and there too!

First of all, I must give a really big THANKS to my very close friend MilesPikachu Azzy Dreemurr for making this possible, without his support and knowledge I probably would never finished this skin in 5 days flat (I've took much more time in more simple things...), many many thanks my friend! <3

I must say that I'm still looking to skin the remaining modes (Taiko, CtB and Mania), I haven't figured out how to do some of them (Specially Mania...), but well, let see what say the future!

Finally did all of them! Also there are more than 4 Pokémon that aren't Pikachu making a cameo!

It also work for widescreen!

Don't doubt to let me know if there's something that look weird or should fix, if there is of course.

I hope everyone appreciate the effort and dedication I put on making this skin \ :) / And sorry... There won't be a HD version ;-;

1. 03/11/2015: Just posted!
  2. 03/11/2015 (10 min after creating the post): I didn't add the download links... They're now available!
  3. 04/11/2015: Added osk link for lazy people and cool icons~
  4. 17/11/2015: Added video preview (Thanks Minhtam <3)
  5. 04/02/2016: Added CtB skin!
  6. 17/03/2016: Fixed V1.1 rar file which was uploaded with the old skin version and added MEGA and MediaFire links! Also fixed MEGA's links of V1.
  7. 28/03/2016: V1.2 is now live! And animated! It also include a few new sounds on chat, pause/fail screens, heartbeat, and extra stuff for those that has supporter tags excluding me :'D!
  8. 08/04/2016: Added Taiko skin! Plus that did a minor update to some files and added a few more sounds. Note: Taiko skinning is aside of the main skinning because HP bar animation. Watch careful what you're downloading!
  9. 28/10/2016: Added Mania skin! Also added Mania specific mods to all the modes so it doesn't look like I'm lazy. Also separated each mode to a single folder so it doesn't have conflict certain files (HP bar I'm looking at you). Polished some minor things here and there too and only uploaded as osk with "Pika" hitsounds since rar and links without "Pika" were getting downloaded that much :P Oh, and it's FINAL UPDATE!

1. A really BIG THANKS to my very close friend MilesPikachu Azzy Dreemurr for helping me a lot with this skin ♥ and to Minhtam for the video preview ;u;
  2. To all the people in osu! Venezuela for supporting me to complete this skin ;~;
  3. A special mention to a certain Sylveon for being the very first to test my skin
  4. I wanted to place some elements that are only for Supporters, but I didn't care at all because I don't have one :'T
  5. To be honest I didn't sleep 2 days in a row wanting to finish this skin quickly o_o
  6. I took a whole day to make selection-mod-x icons ;A; ...
  7. I'm SO DISTRACTED that I didn't add the download links at the creation of this post XD
  8. Another special mention to Azzy Dreemurr for helping me with the animations because I suck at animating stuff <:D and probs a new up-to-date video!
  9. pause-loop is kinda annoying after a few moments, so please don't stay in the pause/fail screen too much <:3
  10. Thanks A LOT to my buddy Cyoris210 for making a new video showing ALL the modes ♥
  11. Taiko must be played at 4:3 screen because Widescreen stretches way much the playbars.

ndrrr
Perfect.
Sylveon Strife
I wonder who is that Sylveon... >_> <3
FerchOx
I love this owo, nice skin o/
Topic Starter
FoxCat

cloud7x wrote:

I wonder who is that Sylveon... >_> <3
I don't know either ;3
Bara-
<3
I LOVE IT
It's soo cute <3
Topic Starter
FoxCat

Baraatje123 wrote:

<3
I LOVE IT
It's soo cute <3
I'm glad chu liked it ;n; <3
Annadine
PIKA PIKA <3
But no menu-background.jpg ;w;
Minhtam
Oh, lordy lord I am SO tempted to use this skin now...
Topic Starter
FoxCat

Annadine wrote:

PIKA PIKA <3
But no menu-background.jpg ;w;

-Pikachu- wrote:

1. A really BIG THANKS to my very close friend MilesPikachu for helping me a lot with this skin <3
  2. To all the people in osu! Venezuela for supporting me to complete this skin ;~;
  3. A special mention to a certain Sylveon for being the very first to test my skin <3
  4. I wanted to place some elements that are only for Supporters, but I didn't care at all because I don't have one :'T
  5. To be honest I didn't sleep 2 days in a row for wanting to finish this skin quickly o_o
  6. I took a whole day to make selection-mod-x icons ;A; ...
  7. I'm SO DISTRACTED that I didn't add the download links at the creation of this post XD
Sowwy ;-;

Minhtam wrote:

Chu know chu want to ;3
JohnMcCartney
I love it so much, I do not like the skin of osu! this little and yet the worship: 3 :oops:
Alphid
I love this skin,It's so cute! pikapika!!!! :) :) :)
DroidBass
It's too cute ;_; I will steal it ... hey IT'S MINE NOW!!
Topic Starter
FoxCat

ReynBolt wrote:

It's too cute ;_; I will steal it ... hey IT'S MINE NOW!!
I'LL CALL DEH OSU POLICE!
Azzy Dreemurr_old
y u named me? ;w;

I'M NOT UR FANBOY ANYMORE! </3
Nicochi_old_1
I love pikachuu, thanks for the skin!!
Topic Starter
FoxCat

xinjalin wrote:

I love pikachuu, thanks for the skin!!
Glad chu like it ;u;
Minhtam

-Pikachu- wrote:

Minhtam wrote:

Chu know chu want to ;3
Ok but just this one time! (you may use this as your preview video)

Topic Starter
FoxCat

Minhtam wrote:

-Pikachu- wrote:

Chu know chu want to ;3
Ok but just this one time! (you may use this as your preview video)

OMG sdkjfhlkasdjfhkljfgsd

Aaaa, HOW DARE CHU?! <3 ;W;

I will use it! Is the least I can do to give chu THANKS ;W;
Misure
Pi~ka~chu~~Love ;)
show more