forum

[invalid] New section for relax and autopilot

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Amuchi
I think there should be a new section for the relax and autopilot mods so people can compete with them.
That's about it, autopilot and relax pop up in the dropdown box where local,country and global rankings are. Then autopilot or relax are automatically added to your mods, and you can put more mods on, but you cant remove relax/autopilot until you change the rankings, even when you press reset all mods.
You can still play autopilot and relax without being ranked, though, just don't put your ranks onto relax and autopilot. Simple!
Thanks for reading and I hope this comes true!
Bara-
Unranked means no rankings
abraker
I sometimes wonder more about the agility/aim aspect of standard than the tapping. It would be nice to see how well people can maneuver in various ar10, high bpm, high jump patterns without needing to click. No pp though.
Stefan

Baraatje123 wrote:

Unranked means no rankings
This for one. Then Relax - like the name says, it's not really supposed to be serious or competitive - and Autopilot are working more as practice mods to train some agility and/or speed skills, we don't need for such mods a own leaderboard, I don't see the interest or real potential behind.