forum

[resolved] Wacom Intuous Tablet Issues

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Drab ]
Problem Details:
Hey, I play with the Wacom Intuos tablet and when I play there is a slight delay from when I move the pen to when the curser moves on the screen, and also when i'm in game there curser jumps slightly around the screen as I play causing me to miss notes. How can i fix this?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20150414.2 (latest)
Trosk-
If you are playing in windowed mode and you are in Windows 7 you should disable aero, otherwise you will have input lag, same in Windows 8.

And you should have your Wacom drivers updated, beacause there are some versions that have problems.
RvNovae
Do also make sure that you disabled windows ink in the Wacom settings and disable mouse buttons so the cursor won't jump as you tap on the surface by accident. And same as said above ^
Topic Starter
[ Drab ]
Thank you I got it fixed though, I was using it under the mouse tab rather than pen because I liked being able to move it freely but now I set the sensitivity to 1x and reduced the tablet area in the wacom settings to increase sensitivity, I have windows ink disabled and areo off, I already had those off though.