forum

Zedd - Clarity feat. Foxes (IOSYS uno DENPA Remix)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lilchancep
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, April 27, 2016 at 10:42:41 AM

Artist: Zedd
Title: Clarity feat. Foxes (IOSYS uno DENPA Remix)
BPM: 200
Filesize: 5202kb
Play Time: 03:34
Difficulties Available:
  1. Clementine's Insane (5.02 stars, 677 notes)
  2. Easy (2.36 stars, 41 notes)
Download: Zedd - Clarity feat. Foxes (IOSYS uno DENPA Remix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This Beatmap is really fun to play!

Easy: Trying....
Normal:
Hard:
Insane: 100% Complete

Looking for people that can map the easier difficulties, any help is greatly appreciated!
Camimaou
Hi, you have to correct Title's song: "Clarity feat. Foxes (IOSYS uno DENPA Remix)" instead of "Zedd - Clarity feat. Foxes (IOSYS uno DENPA Remix)".
Supporting you on this project. May one day I'll try to do the easy one. Never mapped anyway..

Edit: Instead of mapping, I'm just asking some other nice guys in the queue forum! Dunno if it's right way to do it.
Well, since I pretty like the song, I would be pretty happy if it gets ranked! :D
Topic Starter
lilchancep

Kamisole wrote:

Hi, you have to correct Title's song: "Clarity feat. Foxes (IOSYS uno DENPA Remix)" instead of "Zedd - Clarity feat. Foxes (IOSYS uno DENPA Remix)".
Supporting you on this project. May one day I'll try to do the easy one. Never mapped anyway..

Edit: Instead of mapping, I'm just asking some other nice guys in the queue forum! Dunno if it's right way to do it.
Well, since I pretty like the song, I would be pretty happy if it gets ranked! :D
Thank you, Sorry for the late response ive been pretty busy lately. Im going to start and try to get this thing ranked any help would be appreciated since it will be my first beatmap.