forum

[confirmed] Being signed in on two computers causes sign-in loop

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
khazhyk
Problem Details:
If you are signed into the same account on two different computers it will cause both computers to constantly disconnect and try to reconnect over and over again, to the point where the game is lagging from it.

Perhaps just allow the "newest" game to keep it's session and tell the older client to relaunch if it wants to claim the session?
VeilStar
I assume you're talking about osu! and not the website.
If so this is 'normal' (to a certain extend). You can't be signed in on the same account on 2 different places/clients

Well, I guess it could use a 'kick and don't try to reconnect if kicked' system, though yeah.. you could just sign out.
- Marco -

khazhyk wrote:

Perhaps just allow the "newest" game to keep it's session and tell the older client to relaunch if it wants to claim the session?
I think the "oldest" client to be signed up to be connected and the "newest" one to have a notification that says "you are already connected on another client"
Bara-
Intended I think
To prevent sharing account
Why do you even want to have 2 open at the same time?
Topic Starter
khazhyk

baraatje123 wrote:

Intended I think
To prevent sharing account
Why do you even want to have 2 open at the same time?
If you leave your account open on one computer, then sign in on another computer, both computers are unusable. If you don't have access to sign off of the first computer, then you're SOL.
TheVileOne
Confirmed - Low priority