forum

How to bridge High BPM difficulites?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi
I am working on a 130BPM map with 1/8 streams, so effectively a 260BPM stream map. The current X diff uses those 260BPM streams, but Hard simplifies the rhythm to use 130BPM streams. My question is how should I bridge these 2 diffs. I don't mind using 2 diffs to bridge it, but putting 260BPM streams/stacks/anything in a map means it is already above the range of insane. I could make a jumping difficulty, but that uses a different skillset in comparison to high BPM streams. In the end, I don't really have any other ideas, and would like to now how I should make diffs to fit the spread rule.

tl;dr: Hard: 130BPM streams, X: 260BPM streams, how to bridge?
Okoratu
Without knowing the song you're working on: an insane could use 130 bpm 1/8 sliders and 260 bpm triplets (- if at all the triplets).
1/8 sliders would be arguably harder than circles since it requires a different sklill to not just smash a button but holding it down shortly in order to not 100 the slider.

Idk if that's what you want, otherwise one insane could use 1/8 sliders only for those streams and the other one could use short bursts and then sliders to bridge that.

yet again i have not seen the thing you're working on so all i'm doing here is guesswork