forum

[resolved] Editor: Can't snapping the notes with Ctrl + A

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Akasha-
Problem Details: As the subject, some bpm or offset need to be fix have a distance so far that I has to using Ctrl + A to snapping it and after that, I will snapping a single note if the notes not belong to 1/8 beat instead of 1/12 beat
And I want explain the the video that after use Ctrl + A the notes not snapping when move into that time and still in the old offset
And can't move the notes that I clicked ~
Thanks in advanced ~ And in the third line in the video I explain with you, The "Unsnapping" should be "Snapping" ~ Sorry a lot cause of my worst and english poor

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20141018.2cuttingedge
TheVileOne
I changed the behavior to not snap all notes when you select them. This is bad behavior. Select resnap all notes in timing setup or via Timing menu to resnap all notes. Also the resnapping mechanism will attempt to snap notes to the nearest divisor, and sometimes this is not the correct divisor that the notes were snapped to before the timing was changed. Scale objects would be a good thing to check when the timing change is large.
Topic Starter
Akasha-
Thanks a lot!
And for me it's hard in sometime, if the distance too far, and I using scale that I will spend a lot of time to move up or down, large or small when my maps have a lot of diffs :'(
TheVileOne
This issue has been around for a long time. I plan on renovating timing setup soon. Expect changes to snapping behavior.
PhillipVH
Now you got me all excited for the next set of patch notes.
TheVileOne
It will not be very soon. I will need to find the time to fix it.