posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Serena-
Problem Details:
My scores are not getting submitted
I really need to get a good record in this chart, so plz help me asap ;w;

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

My current score in ranking chart (June 2014)

My scores achieved during the rank chart

more screenshots backing up my problem

if you can see that, i got a additional 3200k in the total score but it is actually higher than my total ranked score. my best record for kiseki is in the screenshot above

osu! version: 20140710.7 (latest)
Bara-
Topic Starter
Serena-

baraatje123 wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/226867?hilit=chart ?
oh sorry ;w; i never used this thread before, haven't thought to check before posting. my bad though i have more screenshots to help xD
Bara-
Maybe a mod will say otherwise, but at least one of them is a dupe,.
I'd say this should be the main one for better explanation
Poste this thread there and see what happens I'd say
CptHampton
Mine was the first to post the problem, but it has no replies whereas this thread and this one t/227040 both have actual replies whereas mine do not. These two may have more chance of getting noticed by a mod.
Out of curiosity Serena-, did your scores start submitting then stop at some point, or is it totally random when it submits to the chart rankings? Absolutely none of my plays have submitted, and I've been regularly trying since soon after the charts were released.
Topic Starter
Serena-

CptHampton wrote:

Mine was the first to post the problem, but it has no replies whereas this thread and this one t/227040 both have actual replies whereas mine do not. These two may have more chance of getting noticed by a mod.
Out of curiosity Serena-, did your scores start submitting then stop at some point, or is it totally random when it submits to the chart rankings? Absolutely none of my plays have submitted, and I've been regularly trying since soon after the charts were released.

my score was a random play playing colorful -movie mix- before i fced it w/ HDHR none of my records were submitted after that record
Topic Starter
Serena-
im not sure if im allowed to bump in this thread, but bump

im a bit in a hurry cuz i need to get a good record an the rankchart ;w;
drum drum
You're listed as #1 on the rankings. There is no problem anymore I guess?
Topic Starter
Serena-

drum drum wrote:

You're listed as #1 on the rankings. There is no problem anymore I guess?
nope thats the last month's ranking chart xD