forum

Osu Crash? [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BleachD_old
I couldn't find any posts on this so I made my own, recently when ive been playing Osu it constantly crashes in the middle of songs, and on the crashes Details it says System.Exception: Your graphics card has run out of memory. If you are using a custom skin, please try reverting to the default to save on texture memory. Also disabling in-game video may help!
I have my game set on the normal skin and it will still crashe with video disabled, can anyone tell me what might possibly fix this?
anonymous_old
What is your video card? Google if you don't know [google:2841e]how to find what video card you have[/google:2841e].
Topic Starter
BleachD_old
Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Family Chipset, I think thats what it is and no tellin me it sucks cause i already know that, iI'd update it if i could.
anonymous_old

BleachD wrote:

Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Family Chipset, I think thats what it is and no tellin me it sucks cause i already know that, iI'd update it if i could.
I assume your card doesn't have dedicated memory. Therefore, you can possibly allocate more memory to your GPU.

Go to your BIOS settings. This is usually accessed by pressing DELETE or F10 (depending on your motherboard/BIOS) when your computer boots up (before Windows starts). Navigate through the menus to increase the amount of video RAM you have. Probably you only need to increase it one notch (e.g. 32MB => 64MB). Save, reboot, and try osu! again.
Topic Starter
BleachD_old
kk ill try that
Suiko_old
First of all, sorry to reply in the thread. Second, I'm spanish; sorry if my english isn't perfect. I've the same "crash" with the same messagge (System.Exception: Your graphics card has run out of memory. If you are using a custom skin, please try reverting to the default to save on texture memory. Also disabling in-game video may help!) but even when I try to fix this the game continues "crashing". The "fun" is that this never has happened, only now that I've formatted my PC and reintalled the Osu!. I also try to enter the BIOS settings, but I couldn't. I try with F10 and DELETE but no one runs. Even I try to update my driver but... man, I suck in this terms. XD

What can I do now? I want to play again Osu!. T_T
anonymous_old

Suiko wrote:

I also try to enter the BIOS settings, but I couldn't. I try with F10 and DELETE but no one runs.
Look at your computer's manual (probably available online) to see how to reach the BIOS.
Matma Rex

BleachD wrote:

I couldn't find any posts on this so I made my own, recently when ive been playing Osu it constantly crashes in the middle of songs, and on the crashes Details it says System.Exception: Your graphics card has run out of memory. If you are using a custom skin, please try reverting to the default to save on texture memory. Also disabling in-game video may help!
I have my game set on the normal skin and it will still crashe with video disabled, can anyone tell me what might possibly fix this?
I think this happens when you have 256 MB or less RAM.
Suiko_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
BluePurple
This configuration is best for Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Family Chipset
Go to Options:

GRAPHIC
*RENDERER: OpenGL
**Frame limiter: Unimited (Gameplay)

*LAYOUT
**Resolution: 800x600/1024x768/1024x600/1280x600/1280x768/1366x768
(These are the best resolution for OpenGL - Fallback version)

*DETAIL SETTINGS: Uncheck all

DONE.
Flanster
Thats nice. You do know this thread has been dead for 8 years, right?