forum

Save multi replays (not JUST your own)

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +43
Topic Starter
Bara-
Why can we, whenever we click a certain person te see reults, not save THEIR, replay, but only the one of yourself
O'd say the F2 will be used, just like global rankings, to save multi replays.
If it will cost too much server things, maybe make it supporter-only?
I think this says enough.

Idk if there are dupes, (I think there are, because this needs to be there :P) searching kept crashing: try again in a few minutes >.<
Mao
You can also ask the other player to send the replay to you owo
Catgirl
If the player doesn't save their replay before they navigate away from the screen, they couldn't send it to you anyway.
Miterosan
Wow I like the idea ... (but not havong any stars...)
Ayachi-
I really like this one : 3
Zimzalabim_
If I was supporter I would vote for this request - I've wanted this sort of thing since I found out it wasn't possible.
Yukiteru Amano
If players are being able to save your replays from Multi then it should say like "RandomPlayer-chan saved your replay" or something! :)
Topic Starter
Bara-
Yeah, agree
Tsukasa
This idea actually makes sense if you think about it

Multi-playing --> Your friend miraculously FC'd a really hard map --> You want a Replay but your friend already exited screen.
Satyrsaw
This is great, totally supporting this. +1
not1byte
+1
This would be a nice addition to the game.
Not everyone saves replay data, especially during Multiplayer, so seeing another player's gameplay would be great!
Plus, personally it'll be fun getting the replays, recording them with Bandicam/Fraps etc. (or any other way I do not know about...) and sticking them together in a video editor and watching a "game" go on. I sometimes do this for my own enjoyment and its not that bad, its interesting actually...
Anyways, good request!
DENKOUSEKKA
Going to have multiple people saving my replays (へ。へ)
Topic Starter
Bara-
Thanks guys!
Will also be good for local rankings.
If someone got a score higher then your best, you can then try to beat him, and since you see acore/acc/combo etc. you know what to do (higher combo, spin faster/higher acc etc.
Topic Starter
Bara-
Bumping this
A notification would be cool
Also maybe add an option: 'Disable replayss to get downloaded in multi', if for any reason you don't want anyone to save yours
buny
Where would you get the replay data?
I guess it'd have to upload the replay onto the server to save another persons replay
Shadowriver

buny wrote:

Where would you get the replay data?
I guess it'd have to upload the replay onto the server to save another persons replay
Good quastion, or templarly put it on HTTP or P2P which might be messy. IRC is not made for binery data (file transfers in it are made via direct connection to user), or else implement something nonstandard on server side