forum

Playfield/Grid-Zoom in the Map-Editor

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +71
Topic Starter
Mao
What I basically want to request here is a Zoom of the Grid (Not the Grid Levels, just a basic Zoom where everything gets bigger as the Timeline Zoom) in the Compose field of the editor.

For me as a mapper it's sometimes really hard to do some adjusting or to do good Slidershapes due to everything, the whole anchor points and the lines between them, being so small. A zoom-function would be a really cool addition here which allows the mapper to zoom in and Scroll around the grid in order for him to see everything bigger similiar to the timeline Zoom.
For me, that would be such a great advantage which would make so many aspects of mapping way easier and more comfortable.

If this is a duplicate please let me know, I've just found one for storyboards.
Myxo
YEEEEES PLZ

We need this. Star'd
CSLM
Yes!
I'm agree with this! (but i don't have stars u.u)
WildOne94
This sounds totally fine to me :D
Supporting this but sorry i have no stars either ;w;
Bara-
YES PLEASE
Wafu
Yeah, that's great idea. I usually have no problem making correct shapes, but it would definitely be useful for red-point sliders.
Exa
I don't think having a zoom of the initial grid would be better compared to another grid level but it sounds helpful so why not?
Bara-
Also quite neat for people like me, who mod and apply mods at 800x600 so the browser is still properly visible
Wafu

Exa wrote:

I don't think having a zoom of the initial grid would be better compared to another grid level but it sounds helpful so why not?
We don't need grid levels, because we can disable the grid completely. However if you want to be extra-precise to make nice, symmetrical shapes, you could use zooming. :)
Rilene
omfg yes
-Atri-
:D