forum

Separate Offsets

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +22
Topic Starter
October Scream
I've noticed this over the time of my playing, but when I play some modes, my offset is fine, but then when I play the other modes, my offset is.... As you'd say, off. I've changed my offset many times and I've realized that my offset for osu!mania+Taiko are different for osu!+Catch The Beat. Currently, I've found my osu!mania+Taiko offset to be 8ms, then I found my osu!+Catch The Beat to be 4ms. I tried getting past it by using the local offset when I'm doing standard or Catch the Beat, but 5ms is just too big of an increment and does throw off my play. I think an option for separate game mode offsets would help a lot because I don't wanna have to keep going back and forth just to play standard or mania.
deadbeat
i swear i've seen a request like this somewhere before :(
Topic Starter
October Scream

deadbeat wrote:

i swear i've seen a request like this somewhere before :(
I searched before I posted. No results came up.
Catgirl
I suggested something like this a while back but I think I deleted the request. I noticed I would need a different offset for osu!mania than for the other three modes. I fixed the problem by not playing Mania anymore. As someone who still plays all game modes from time to time, I think this would be useful and I'd like to see it.
Redon
Seijiro
Well....I just took the trouble to verify this and it's actually pretty annoying: you can change the offset even for just only one difficult but from mode to mode it doesn't change :/

I think this might be really useful for all the "universal" players, support

Tip: You can change your offset by one pressing "Alt" in the meanwhile ;)