forum

[invalid] Disable backgrounds

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
shavit
I think we need an option to disable backgrounds permanently, even in song select menu so it'll show playfield.png/menu-background.png or w/e is this.
Nathanael

Sakura wrote:

peppy wrote:

I am also strongly against adding a background toggle. If you want to play a game where you are hitting single-coloured circles on a black background, go make your own ouendan clone
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?p=743111#p743111
Lach
or you could have linked something along these lines or something because it's pretty much already in the game.

Topic Starter
shavit

Lach wrote:

or you could have linked something along these lines or something because it's pretty much already in the game.

The problem is about the song selection menu, not ingame.
TheVileOne
I don't think peppy will budge about this. This idea would not make sense unless you were allowed to play with the same background for every map, which is currently not possible.
peppy
I don't get the reason for this. The initial post gives no remification for why this is necessary.
shimushi
yeah i agree with playfield.png ... would be nice if u could disable beatmap backgrounds on lobby!

this what topicstarter have suggested imho ...

i see only my lovely playfield.png only on rly old maps (lobby) ...on grinding i still enjoying the beatmaps backgrounds.

but yeah plz make it possible to select "force skin playfield" on lobby ... not big deal to implement i think

(i didn't changed any beatmap-backgrounds and don't want to start with )

thx in advance