forum

Hours Spent ingame

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +3
Topic Starter
Rotom
I personally would love to see if there could be a simple clock etc. which stated how long you have spent on each thing in the osu! game and forums. For example: time spent on each game mode, time spent browsing forums, time spent chatting with friends. Well, you get the point...
But, I definitely think that that could be a cool feature - another thing, it should probably be viewable to public, and have an option of turning it private yaddayadda.

I don't know if this is already a discussed feature and I'm too lazy to check... Procrastination is a fun thing.

Eh... Jamie out... ;)
Ayesha Altugle
I believe there's a duplicate of this and you just lost your star

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/95049?hilit=total

^ probably this
Rio-

vahn10 wrote:

^ probably this
It might be Dupe... but

_Rotom_ wrote:

I personally would love to see if there could be a simple clock etc. which stated how long you have spent on each thing in the osu! game and forums. For example: time spent on each game mode, time spent browsing forums, time spent chatting with friends.
It's each-thing You done in the osu! game and forums... not only when You playing osu!
sheela
It can be a cool feature, but maybe people won't look at it. And where should it places the "clock"?
Shivarion

vahn10 wrote:

^ probably this
That one only contain ingame online....
but this one with chat & forum time record ._.

the things gets more complicated :o
10crystalmask01
Not a very important feature, cause honestly - who cares about how long we've spent being on osu. What do we even benefit from using this feature?

Having a user's profile show the last time he/she was on is good enough, really.
Shivarion

10crystalmask01 wrote:

Not a very important feature, cause honestly - who cares about how long we've spent being on osu. What do we even benefit from using this feature?

Having a user's profile show the last time he/she was on is good enough, really.
but i think this will be kinda cool :)
Ayesha Altugle

Shivarion wrote:

10crystalmask01 wrote:

but i think this will be kinda cool :)
are you disrespecting opinions @Shivarion?
Stefan

sheela901 wrote:

It can be a cool feature, but maybe people won't look at it. And where should it places the "clock"?
There will be at least "enough" people who use this feature for their reasons. I personally do not have the need for that tho.

satriobp wrote:

It's each-thing You done in the osu! game and forums... not only when You playing osu!
Could be merged together eventually?
Shivarion

vahn10 wrote:

are you disrespecting opinions @Shivarion?
what do you mean?
I just think if this request get implemented it will be cool... anything wrong with ? :?
Ayesha Altugle
well, It's his / her opinion
someone might like it , someone might not

offtopic: just like with religions
Shivarion

vahn10 wrote:

well, It's his / her opinion
someone might like it , someone might not

offtopic: just like with religions
Yeah everybody have their own opinion.
I just want to expressing my opinion though, sorry if i'm saying anything that could possible to offend somebody :(