forum

Autoplay mode? [Waiting] [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +8
[deleted user]
I don't know if this would help anyone, but I think one great aesthetic feature would be an Autoplay mode.

Besides showing others how a song/beatmap goes, it would be great mental training to figure out how the rhythm of a beatmap goes rather than Ouendan's "Trial and Error". If you want, it could show the score or not for each hit, but should at least make a sound as though someone hit a note so one could prepare themselves for playing a beatmap as it should be.

Yes? No?

Oh, also, the score would constantly be 0.
eyup
Open the map up in Edit Mode and play it from there.
peppy
That said, there will be an autoplay mode at some point. I want it for my osu! arcade.
awp

peppy wrote:

That said, there will be an autoplay mode at some point. I want it for my osu! arcade.
Do you intend to post instructions on how you made/others can make said osu! arcade?
eyup

awp wrote:

Do you intend to post instructions on how you made/others can make said osu! arcade?
Can you stay on topic for even one thread? The answer is probably similar: yes, but no.
awp
No, however, the OP's question was kind of...answered. Ergo, rather than post a new thread and clutter the board, I thought I'd seize the opportunity.
peppy

awp wrote:

Yeah, I'll document the process :)
Homestarrunner

eyup wrote:

Open the map up in Edit Mode and play it from there.
well, yes, you can do that, but it just seems different in normal gameplay then editor, other than the fact of all those lines on editor where u place the notes >.>