forum

Forum titles?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kaitou Kid
Dunno if this was explained anywhere else and sorry for asking if it was.
On to the question, what do the forum titles mean and how do you unlock each one?
e.g Rhythm Rookie, Tempo Trainee, Rhythm incarnate, whistle blower

Help me I'm dying of the lack of knowledge!!!!!!!!
deadbeat
what do that mean, nothing
how do you unlock them, post more.

there are a few forum titles that you get by being part of a group though. like mine :p
Topic Starter
Kaitou Kid
Thanks for clearing that up you just saved my life, good sir :)
GladiOol
if you post more your title will change
Rorona

deadbeat wrote:

there are a few forum titles that you get by being part of a group though. like mine :p
peppy should use this for groups other than just mods/people that actually do stuff for osu!

Like allowing users that have played a a lot (like over level 100) to create one private group. or something like that
GenoClysm

Rorona wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

peppy should use this for groups other than just mods/people that actually do stuff for osu!

Like allowing users that have played a a lot (like over level 100) to create one private group. or something like that
sorry no fun allowed.
do you mean that each user over level 100 can create their own group? no.
I would think that if anything, custom titles and stuff like that would be a feature for supporters. I love insulting myself with custom forum titles please make this happen pepi
Kyonko Hizara
Forum titties
deadbeat
for what it's worth, there is a feature request to allow achievements you've unlocked to be used as forum titles. or something along those lines. i'll find it later >_<
Mara
I'd rather want dem more titles. So support that one.