forum

[resolved] [confirmed] Multiplayer disconnects everytime I get a spectator.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Andrea
Everytime I get at least a spectator, when the multiplayer round ends, I always get disconnected and then reconnected to the main menù.

What could be the cause? I tried restarting my internet/computer, but didn't worked.

My other friends seems to have the same problem as well.
Darksonic
Yes, it happened to me twice, each time I wanted to play a map on multi I get a "Connection timed out" message, no idea what's going on.
XPJ38
Can also confirm. This user in the French subforum reported that it happened to him with at least 6 people he watched, and it also happened to me. I was watching a user and he suddenly disconnected after ~10 secs, twice.
puncia
Happened to me a couple of times when some friends were spectating me; it didn't happen every time though.
Lally
it happens in solo too not only in multi
peppy
This doesn't happen 100% of the time, does it?
Lally
i tryed with a friend to test it out the time we tried it out just only 1 time it didn't disconnect, here also it happens 70-80% of the time by me
giO-

peppy wrote:

This doesn't happen 100% of the time, does it?
Unfortunately it happened to me all the time someone started to spec me.
KaosFR
Same problem for me since yesterday. Everytime someone tries to spec me it works for ~30 seconds and then I get dc'd.
peppy
I can't replicate this. Try the following and see if you can make it happen:
1. start osu!
2. join multiplayer game (or start one)
3. have someone spectate you
4. does it happen?
Marcin
Torrent full power
Playing multi, nothing happened when p3n spec'd.
Loctav
Played on multi, 3 people spectating me, can't confirm.
Roxas
Same problem for me, confirming.
peppy

Roxas wrote:

Following my steps? Does it also happen if you use the test build? If it does, can you check for a "network.txt" file in your osu! folder when it happens?
KaosFR

peppy wrote:

I can't replicate this. Try the following and see if you can make it happen:
1. start osu!
2. join multiplayer game (or start one)
3. have someone spectate you
4. does it happen?
It doesn't have to be in multiplayer. Just happened to me a minute ago, though it took me a little longer to get dc'd.
Roxas

peppy wrote:

Roxas wrote:

Following my steps? Does it also happen if you use the test build? If it does, can you check for a "network.txt" file in your osu! folder when it happens?
Yes I can replicate.
Did on test build too.

Yes, I can find a network.txt too. This is the content:
SPOILER
#qd.#ne: HTTP/1.1 403 Token Failure
in #qd.#je.#qA(Int32 , StringCollection , String[] )
in #qd.#je.#hA(String , String[] , Stream , Stream )
in #qd.#je.#yA(String , String , String[] , Stream , Stream )
in #Xn.#Wn.#ur(Boolean )
in #Xn.#Wn.#It()

Edit: I got disconnected when I finished the map.
peppy
So the only time it happens is on finishing? Do you get to the ranking screen? Is this only in a multiplayer game, or without one too?
Roxas
Well it happened in a head to head match, when I play tag coop mode it doesn't happen.
I try in solo too (always in test build).
Roxas
Can't replicate this in solo (test build). But in those days I got disconnected when I was in solo and with spectators (not test build).

Btw yes, I get the ranking screen.

Edit: Okay, really strange thing... After I finished a beatmap I couldn't submit the score even if my connection was working, and plus, my friends was seeing me offline, but I didn't have a disconnect here.
TheVileOne
Noone ever spectates me. I haven't experienced this yet. I'll be playing multi soon if anyone wants to troll me.

Edit: i just had a weird experience. The game got stuck on submitting scores. I couldn't ready up and when I left the game my player was still part of the game. I had to restart osu! to reenter the game I was in.

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/954387

Umm peppy i can't even access test build. Everything that has to do with bancho gives me a massive lag spike that maxes out my CPU.

This is what's in the network text

#qd.#ne: HTTP/1.1 403 Token Failure
at #qd.#je.#qA(Int32 , StringCollection , String[] )
at #qd.#je.#hA(String , String[] , Stream , Stream )
at #qd.#je.#yA(String , String , String[] , Stream , Stream )
at #Xn.#Wn.#ur(Boolean )
at #Xn.#Wn.#It()
show more