forum

Allow slider border colour to be the same as combo colour

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +922
Topic Starter
Syrus
Hey, I've been messing around with skins lately and wanted to make a neon skin that looks good with black background, after a few bit I ran into a problem, the borders can only be defined 1 static colour. Making it white would look ugly and it doesn't fit the colours at all
I tried making the borders black to blend into the background but now the hitcircles look like it's too big on a slider
I thought It would be cool if we could do this
N i k k i
I think it's a really nice Idea, because sometimes i don't see that the object i wanna click is a slider and i just click on it like it's a circle XD
I support it, but i hav no stars ;___;
Stefan
tbh this is just ugly, especially the first Suggestion makes it horribly distracting.
[Luanny]
oh god yes.
would be so awesome
Nanika133

Stefan wrote:

tbh this is just ugly, especially the first Suggestion makes it horribly distracting.
The first suggestion is how we can fix it now (which is reaaally ugly).
I really think the second is a really good idea.
Suplagen
First idea looks really bad and nobody would want it but that second suggestion! My god! I'd love to see that implemented. As Nikki said, sometimes i don't see when the object is a slider or a circle so i click it by accident but this would fix all those silly mistakes c: +1
Topic Starter
Syrus
Guys, you can already do picture #2, I put it there since I thought that the hitcircle look too big on the slider.
Mushu
definitely want this. getting sick of my red border.
sheela
I like the idea. Support~
Pommey
It's possible look at this video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm-3Z9LL78U

But how ?
Deimos

Pommey wrote:

It's possible look at this video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm-3Z9LL78U

But how ?
It's only possible, when you are using just one combo colour
Mushu
this should of been a feature 1000 updates ago.
nikoxbyo
please...
I have made 3 skins that would be so freaking good with this...
since I start making skins I wanted this feature

it can't be that hard to implement that...
Tew
Currently i have to stick with 1 color because i use the same sliderborder color as the slider so it doesent really look good if i make the slider another color, so they should add like if you can choose more than 1 sliderborder color just like you can do with sliders and hitnotes :d
WhiteDemon_old_1
This is a great idea! I Use 2 combo colours and there is only 1 for sliders so it doesn't match.
Heavenly
This please??
fham
I upvoted this :)
Seijiro
Cool stuff
- Sugoi Sugoi -
bump
cuzynot
Bara-
Can be nice I guess
Might be a tad confusing as the border will be invisible now