forum

[added] Disable HUD while Replay?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +10
Topic Starter
Jeaniux
Is it possible to make an option to manually disable the HUD at settings? I mean the combo streak, the score bar, etc..

Cause I like to record my replays without showing the HUD, so that I can add lyrics in the replay while editing on my Sony Vegas Pro 11. :)
Kitsunemimi
You can make a skin with transparent score numbers, lifebar, and hide the scoreboard (or go offline) and that'll effectively get rid of everything except for the song progress pie.

Oh wait no, the input indicator will still be there, and I don't think you can disable that for replays. But aside from that, you can get rid of everything else.

Uh, as for making this an actual option, I won't be giving my support, because realistically, osu! is a rhythm game. Rhythm games are supposed to be able numbers everywhere and flashy lifebars, so you pretty much never see minimalistic hud environments for replays, which is why I feel that this is really unnecessary.
Winshley

Kitsunemimi wrote:

except for the song progress pie.
This can be changed into a more hideous option like long progress bar at the bottom of playfield. Otherwise yeah, it can't be disabled anyway.

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Oh wait no, the input indicator will still be there, and I don't think you can disable that for replays. But aside from that, you can get rid of everything else.
The only workaround I can think of is to record directly while playing, not while watching Replay.
Mithos
http://www.1x1px.me/

Makes 1x1 transparent png files. Download it, copy it a bunch of times and place it in the template skin over every file you want to replace.
deadbeat
well i'll be damned